Chapter 10

We currently see Y/n standing opposite two people with swords as he himself has one in his hands. Standing off to the side would be Kokushibo, nearby would be other swordsmen along with the other members of the 12 kizuki. 

Kokushibo: "Ready, Begin!"

Hearing this the first swordsmen would rush forward quickly taking out two large blades. This swordsmen is the sound Hashira Tengen Uzui. 

He quickly swings his connected chained blades at Y/n who continuously dodges or deflects the large blades with his own

Tengen: "Your getting faster young master, seems your training is paying off"

The second swordsmen would be flanking Y/n going for a jab to his side. This swordsmen or should I say swords-women is the insect hashira, Shinobu Kocho.

 This swordsmen or should I say swords-women is the insect hashira, Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu: "Insect breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter"

Once she got within distance she trusted her unique looking sword into y/n's wrist making the boy back away.

Looking to his wrist it started to turn a purple color before his hand completely fell off. Focusing on the area he decomposes what remained of the poison and regenerated a moment later.

Y/n: "Not holding back as usual are ya Shinobu?"

Shinobu: "I'm simply taking this seriously young master, you should too" she gave a small smile

Fallowing this the two Hashira and Y/n continued to engage in combat. The sounds of blades clashing and the occasional flesh being cut echoing through the area.

It eventually got to the point where Y/n was being pincerd by the two but he had something up his sleeve. Taking a deep breath he looks to each opponent as they start closing in on him.

Y/n: "Moon breathing, Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains"

Unleashing two slashes directed at each opponent the two hashira quickly evade as they know what comes next. The two slashes then release crescent moon shaped blades that branch out cutting up the ground.