Chapter 9

Today would be like any other for Y/n. After his win against Riser he decided to enjoy something more calm. Currently it was the weekend and he was enjoying one of the few human things he loves. Sleeping in.... or that's what he would like to be doing. 

Y/n: "Dammit, why now....."

He groaned out while grinding his teeth having the urge to bite and chew on something. 

Getting out of bed he heads to the living room to find his mother as she had a usual method that helped him whenever this happened. 

Y/n: "Mom its happening again..... Mom?"  

Looking around his mother is nowhere to be seen but what he does find is a note on the refrigerator. 

'Dear Y/n, me and your father have some business in the underworld regarding the new land and titles we have. We wont be home until later so your on your own until then. 

-Mom

'P.s if you throw a party please clean up'

Seeing the note his eye twitched before he let out an annoyed growl mixed with a scream. 

Y/n: "Why today" he groaned before getting an idea "Seems someone else will need to help me with this and I know just the red head and peerage to do it~"

(Mini time skip)

Rias and her peerage have just arrived outside of Y/n's house. Issei lets out a yawn as he is the last to arrive with Asia. 

Issei: "Hey what's up?"

Rias: "Issei, Asia good your here"

Asia: "Is everything okay?"

Rias: "Honestly I'm not sure, Y/n just called and told me to bring you all to his place"

Issei: "That's kinda vague"

Rias: "I know and that's what worries me. C'mon lets go inside"

Walking up to the door Rias goes to knock only to find the door is open. This puts them on guard as they head inside, the sound of crunching and scraping. Slowly moving through the house they head for the source of the sounds. 

Rias: "Y/n we're here"

No response was given as the sounds continued 

Koneko: "I smell blood"

Issei: "Maybe Y/n is just having a snack?"

Kiba: "Then why isn't he saying anything"

Reaching the room Akeno opens the door what that they all saw was an odd sight to be sure. All around the room there was broken items with bite marks and even actual bites taken out of them. A table was on its side and Y/n is seen bent over chewing on one of the legs. Hearing them come in he looks to the devils showing his demon eyes and fangs are on full display. 

Y/n: "There you are..." as he spoke drool flowed from his mouth along with some blood "Now you can finally help me"

Getting up he takes one step towards the group making them become a bit defensive. 

Rias: "And what is it you need help with?"

Y/n: "Simple really...." he smiled "My teeth are fucking itching and I cant stand it so I need your help to make it stop"

ORC: "Eh?"

(One explanation later)

Issei: "So hold on you called us here because your basically teething?"