Chapter 5

Currently we see every member of the ORC walking up a steep hill with bags on there back. This also includes there king, Rias Gremory who has an irritated look on her face

Sitting at the top of the hill would be Y/n who takes a drink from a water bottle.

Y/n: "C'mon you slow pokes we should have gotten there an hour ago"

He calls out while watching everyone struggle. Each member of the ORC had a backpack on witch was enchanted to be just heavy enough to be unbearable.

Issei: "This sucks"

Kiba: "I know what you mean, even Koneko is having trouble"

Kiba points out a struggling and breathing hard Koneko who has a very large pack even making her struggle. 

Asia: "Maybe I should help them?"

Asia asks being the only ORC member without a pack on as she stands next to Y/n. 

Y/n: "Na, your the healer so you don't need to be as psychically strong as them. If they protect you there's no need for you to even fight"

(Mini skip)

Finally reaching the top almost every devil collapsed falling on their backs or butts. 

Rias: "Why did we have to do this?"

Akeno: "It feels like my lungs are gonna explode"

Y/n: "Oh stop complaining I said i'm gonna put you through hell we haven't even started"

Issei: "Wait training hasn't even started!"

Y/n: "Nope now go get changed and meet me for real training" he said as he started moving away before stopping "Oh and by the way thanks for letting us use this place Rias"

To exhausted to reply she just waves her hand witch he takes as her saying no problem. 

Transition to just outside the large mansion they are staying where Y/n stands before them all with a smile. 

Y/n: "Alright I hope your all ready but first I want you to meet two people who will be helping me train you lot." putting two finger to his mouth he lets out a whistle

Upon doing so two figure emerge from the forest behind him. The first having pink hair with thick blue line tattoos along his body. His eyes having the kanji for upper rank three with sclera resembling cracked stained glass.

The other being dressed in some kind of military outfit with a white hori that has flames at the bottom

The other being dressed in some kind of military outfit with a white hori that has flames at the bottom. His hair and eyes even resembling flames in a way as his hair was yellow with red tips and his eyes being yellow with red iruses. At his hip would be a sheathed katana.

 At his hip would be a sheathed katana