Chapter 4

The sun was just starting to rise with sunlight peaking though Y/n's bedroom window. The boy tossed and turned in his bed feeling the light hit his face making him groan. Getting up in the morning was always a challenge for him mainly due to him not being a morning person. 

Y/n: (God dammit sun, why must you annoy me)

Groaning he sits up in his bed stretching his arms out and noticing something. Someone is holding onto his left arm being obscured by a blanket. Pulling away the covers he sees someone he didn't expect to see.

 Pulling away the covers he sees someone he didn't expect to see

Y/n: "D-daki, what are you doing here!"

His shouting made the the female demon in question make up letting out a yawn.

Daki: "Morning already, but I wanted to cuddle more"

Gaining a slight tick on his forehead due to his question being ignored Y/n chopped the top of the demons head making her hold it. 

Daki: "Ow!"

Y/n: "Answer my question, why are you sleeping in my bed and more importantly how did you get in my room!"

Daki: "Your so mean young master. After our mission concluded last night master muzan gave us each a reward, I wanted to rest by your side~"

Y/n: "So it was my fathers doing"

Daki: "It was"

The white haired women then pushed Y/n onto his back getting over him with a smile. 

Daki: "He also gave the green light for us to get as close as we'd like~"

(Five minuets later)

Y/n is seen leaving his room with Daki tied up  with her own obi sashes completely immobilizing her.

Y/n: "You've tried and failed 134 times now and all failed, bye Daki"

Daki: puffing her cheeks "I will get you one day young master, I wont give up~"

Heading down stairs leaving Daki tied up Y/n moves to the kitchen table where his father is sat with his mother making breakfist in the background. 

Y/n: "Father...."

Muzan: "Morning Y/n I hope you rested well" he spoke with a knowing smirk 

Y/n: "Next time you use me as a reward ask, you know how Daki is"

Muzan: he gives an amused smile "She does love you and she doesn't look to bad either" he then gets hit on the back of his head by his wife / Y/n's mother "Love you hun" he quickly says

Y/n: "Yeah loves me a bit to much"

Taking a seat at the table his mother places some breakfast on the table.

Mom: "She loves you because your the only boy who doesn't look at her in a.... how to put it, lustful way"

Y/n: "It's called being a reasonable person" he lets out a sigh