🌿| Hell and back. (37)

Start from the beginning

He hesitates, before jerking his head.

I take his unspoken order, running for the main door, hopefully quick enough for no one to notice.

JJ slips through the opening. We both push the heavy steel door, it creaks loud enough for the crew members to hear and start bashing on the door.. pushing it the opposite direction to us.

I flatten sideways against the door, holding the handle and using all my strength to try flatten it shut.

JJ hunches over me, he puts his right hand over my head, and his left directly beside my waist, pushing firmly.

We both grunt as we attempt to shut it.

"Close it. Close it!" JJ yells, his arm tensing up against my waist as he pushes into me with force in attempt to shut it.

The door slams, I turn to him. "Lock it!" While stile holding it shut.

JJ grabs the lock and puts it on, clamping the lock down shut.

"There's another door, there's another door!" JJ grabs my arm and pulls to me to the other door and we try to beat the other men to it.

He lets go and pull this small door shut, we both push against it.

JJ groans as the men on the other side fight to be let through.

I keep pushing as JJ locks the latch.

We both sigh in relief.

"That's my girl." He hugs me.

I pat his back, huffing as we go for the ladder.  "That's my boy."

We climb down the ladder.

"Let's loot this shit." JJ laughs.

"Yup." I giggle.

He walks over to a large crate, uncovering it's goods that were hidden by a blanket.

There the cross shines up at us.

"There she is." JJ laughs.

I look down and smile at it. It's huge, and golden. And just smells like rich.

"Surf trip." JJ looks at me.

I smile brightly as we do the pogue handshake.

Suddenly the roof detaches as we see apple standing firmly above us.

We cheer out as he looks proudly down at the glistening cross.

"That's what I'm talking bout, let's go!" JJ cheers out.

I laugh, smiling because he really stood up for himself this time.

"The time where people do shit to us and we just sit back and take it is over." Pope holds his fist up in the air.

"Whoo! That's my boy!" JJ yells.

I laugh, not really knowing what's going on. But I'm just happy for him.

"Let's get this done, baby!" JJ nods.

"Hell yeah!" I scream.

I throw JJ a rope. "Here, let's tie it up."

He grabs it and ties the end.

I smile with happiness, I'm looking down at millions of dollar beside my favourite person ever.

JJ looks up at warmly grins at me.

I look down with the smile still stuck to my face as I feel my cheeks lighten.

Pope lowers the latch that will lift the cross up and load it onto the life boat.

"Take her up, Pope!" JJ lifts up his hand.