CHAPTER ⅩⅨ

Theodora was sure what flowers covered the tranquil, serene waters that they crossed, heading towards Aslan's Coutry. They are amaryllis. They are white with a gentle touch that caressed the water as they made their way through them. Their meaning was well known too: pride, strenght and purity. The Hopeful Queen thought that those were great attributes for the ones that find Aslan's Country and to represent itself.

Theodora thought it would be most appropriate if her, Edmund, Lucy, Caspian, Reepicheep and Eustance went first while the rest of the crew of the Dawn Treader celebrated and welcomed the missing people to their land. So the six of them ended up rowing a small boat towards the mythical land beyond the Silver Sea.

"So, what was it like when Aslan changed you back?" Thea heard Edmund questioned from behind her, the boat paused for a moment and she took an oppurtinity to pick a flower out of the water and contemplate it. Reepicheep smiled at his Queen as she turned to put the flower his ear.

"No matter how hard I tried, I just could not do it myself." The blond boy admitted. "Then, he came to me." Theodora listened attentively to how the boy felt when he got transformed back to his human body. "Being a dragon wasn't all that bad. I mean, I think I was a better dragon than I was a boy, really. I'm sorry for being such a sop." Eustance declared, trying to apologize for his behaviour.

Theodora smiled from her place, behind Caspian and Edmund. "That's alright, child." she asserted. "You were a sensational dragon."

Eustance gleamed at the compliment, a small blush rising on his cheeks as he became flustered and stammer over his words. Edmund laughed, bemused and shot Thea a wink. Theodora caught it with a roll of eyes but a smile either way. Caspian was the only one that wasn't that amused.

"Can I kiss you —"

Caspian replied for Theodora almost instantly, a frown in between his eyebrows. "Don't even think about it"

The group laughed, a soft chuckle left Theodora's red lips, Eustance just grinned widely towards the boats floor before flicking his blue eyes back to the Queen, who shot him a subtle wink, making him blush all over again. Caspian turned back to look at his wife, with frown, setting down the oars.

"Let the boy dream, Cas."

"My friends, we have arrived." Reepicheep called out, from Theodora's shoulder.

The five humans turned to look at the place, the breath left Theodora's lungs as she muttered "Wow" There was the most beautiful, huge never ending wave high above the gound reaching the clear sky.

The small boat arrived at shore and they got out with bright and amused eyes looking all around them. Theodora closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed the sea-breeze and the sound of the rushing waves with her hands on top of her growing belly. Caspian stayed a little behind admiring his wife and her new light of motherhood.