CHAPTER Ⅱ

"Have you seen Queen Prunaprismia" Questioned gently Theodora to one of the guards in the castle.

It had pasted at least one week since Prince Caspian's departure and yet no news about his location or well-being, most people in Telmar were preocuped with the where be's of their sweet prince.

And Thea had never felt so lonely and concerned. She had continued attending her classes with Professor Cornelius and her bow and arrow trainig with Arlo, the castle's especialist on the sport, but it wasn't the same without Caspian. She been smilling less or faking her smiles and eating less, yearning for her beloved.

In this days she been thinking of her friendship with Caspian, a lot. Thea did usually get the felling that their friendship could be more than that since the age of fifteen. She felt herself being attrated to him, her smile would always wide everytime they were together, her heart would beat faster on his presence and a blush crop up in her cheeks at every compliment made by the boy. It was clear to the Lady's mind that she liked her friend more than that and she wasn't afraid to say it.

The birth of Miraz and Prunaprismia's son had been followed by a celebration in the day Caspian run away. It was a big party with all of the most privileged people on Telmar, obviously Miraz wouldn't invite the less privileged ones, after all he is simply a vicious, power-hunger and sadistic king . 

In the party Theodora had the opportunaty to finally talk with Caspian's aunt, Queen Prunaprismia. Thea always tought that she would be just like her husband a wicked, arrogant, power-hunger and treacherous woman, but what suprised her was that she was the opposite. The woman was actually sympathetic, discerning, ambicious and reserved and they do now greet with small gestures as acquaintances, not feeling hated for each other and young woman would sometimes take care of the queen's son, Lyonell of Telmar.

And that's why she is trying to find the said woman, one of the servants of the castle interrupted her training with Arlo stating that the Queen was looking for her. Before the guard could respond, a breathless and fluttery voice uttered : 

"Lady Theodora Minelli,... just the woman I was looking forThe person behind her touched her shoulder making Thea to startle, turning around she is met with honey green protruding eyes of Prunapismia and in her arms the 1 week year old Lyonell, or as Thea calls him Leo.

"Hello your majesty" Greeting with a respectful nod and more soft, before turning to the baby she had seen countless of times "Hey little Leo" Giving him a tummy tickles, the same responded with a loud and lively laugh that echoes down the corridor which they found themselves. 

"So I was going to ask if he could stay with you for some hours, I need some rest you know sleepless nights and go to the village's shops with the guards see some things for the little baby here, only if you could—" "Yes, yeah I clearly can, I was actually going outside to the garden enjoy the good weather" Interrupting the woman seeing as the acquaintance expression showed exhaustion and frustration, Thea smiled as she didn't bother to spend time with Leo.