"Kaliyah don't get me started. I was drunk, dancing with Durk the entire night-"

"Durk? Oh really?"

Kaliyah raised her eyebrows up curiously. Leilani gave her a lazy smirk, nodding her head.

"Yup. That man for some reason had is eyes on me all night long. I just had to slide his way to see what was up."

She snickered.

Kaliyah grabbed a glass cup from the cabinet before filling it up with water. She then grabbed the packet of BC, opening up one before dumping it into the water.

"Here, drink this for your headache."

She instructed, handing Leilani the concoction to her.

"Thanks boo."

Leilani muttered. She grabbed the cup with her hands before downing it. Kaliyah could tell that Leilani was a little dehydrated from all that alcohol intake. Kali wiped her hands with a paper towel before making it back to the stove, turning off all the fires and grabbing 3 paper plates.

She plated food for both herself and Leilani, leaving Shay's food on the stove to stay warm since she wasn't up yet.

"I don't remember much of last night, but I do remember yo sneaky ass disappearing on us."

Leilani pointed, just as Kaliyah came over with the food. She handed Leilani her plate before taking a seat right next to her.

"Uh... I don't even know what you're talking about."

Kaliyah played dumb. Her poker face was elite as she instead picked up her fork, cutting up a piece of her waffle.

"Unt unt Kaliyah. I spent like half the night looking for you, and the other half fucking with Durk. I ain't slow."

Kaliyah slightly chuckled, glancing over at Lani as she popped some food into her mouth.

"I stepped out to talk to my Dad on the phone. I wasn't gone for that long though."

She half told the truth. Kaliyah really didn't want anybody to know about her little rendezvous with Von. It made her feel guilty just thinking about it. It was also embarrassing to her. She really just wanted to pretend that it never happened.

"Anybody got ibuprofen?"

Shay's voice could be heard. She tiredly entered into the kitchen, scratching her head with confusion.

"Oh lord, not you too."

Kaliyah laughed.

"Here, I'll get it for her."

Leilani offered, hopping right up from her seat. Shay just sluggishly walked toward the counter, taking a seat on one of the barstools as well while Leilani made her a BC.

"Is there any breakfast for me too?"

Shay mumbled, leaning her head down against the cold countertop.

"Girl what did you drink last night?"

Kaliyah giggled.

"That stupid ass Deleon. I'm never drinking that stuff again."

She said with a muffled tone. All the girls laughed, just as Kaliyah's phone began to ring. It was currently plugged in onto the counter by Leilani, who glanced at it.

"Oop. Asian calling you."

Leilani said, taking Kaliyah's phone from the charger. Kaliyah could feel her heart rate picking up, just as Leilani casually brought her phone over.