Cold CEO boss

AUTHOR POV:
It's a beautiful day today and when a beautiful girl wakes up after the sun's rays have touched her angelic face.
Y/N POV:
I woke up when my eyes landed on the alarm clock and widen coz I was late for office again, and this time Antartica will eat me alive.

INTRODUCTION:
Name: JEON JUNGKOOK (antartica)
Status: CEO of JEON Enterprise Asia's 2nd Company.
Family: Mr. Jeon (dad), Mrs. Jeon (mom), Jeon Somi (sister).
Best friends: Rm, Jin, Taehyung, J-hope.
Cousin: None
GF: NONE
Personality: cold ass, rude (but softhearted too), scary, short temperded.
Crush: (You will find out soon)

Name: Park Y/N
Status: comes from a rich family but     want to be Independent so that's why She Is working under Mr. Jeon
Family: Mr. Park (dad), Mrs Park (mom), Park Jimin (brother; CEO of Park Enterprise Asia's no. 1 Company).
Best friends: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa
Cousin: Min Suga
BF: NONE
Personality: flirty, savage, open minded, cute, childish.
Crush: Jeon Jungkook

Y/N POV:
I was running to my car that I'm already late because of that fucking alarm. (I said Whole running in a hurry towards office).
JK POV:
I'm here working while I wait for Y/N I bet that even today her alarm clock won't have gone off or she will have missed the bus, or she will say that there was a lot of traffic... (While I was thinking about Y/N the door was thrown open by...)
END OF JK POV
Y/N: Sorry Sir I won't be late aga-
JK: You say this every time you're late.
Y/N (surprised coz he Is so calm): aah s-sorry sir.
A/N: aah you lazy ass he He won't scold you obviously becau-
Y/N: why he Will not scold me??
A/N: aaah you weird Hooman let me atleast finish my sentesence!!
Y/N: hehehe Sorry continue...
A/N: ah where was i? Oh yes so he Will not scold you because he has also a crush on you! (proud)
Y/N: W-what-t d-do y-you m-mea-an b-by too?? (scared)
A/N: Oh so you are acting all innocent? (smirk)
Y/N: I'am innocent. (proud)
A/N: You sure??
JK POV:
I'm here trying to being her back to earth and there She Is in her dreamland talking to herself (chuckle).
JK: Hey Y/N back to earth! (I said While waving my hand in front of her face)
Y/N (i was talking to A/N when i Heard someone's voice): (flinch) aah yo- i mean Sir Oh Sorry. (I said While continuously bowing 90° to him).
JK: Oh y-yeah u-uh... (fake cough) so Miss. Y/N Are you OK? I mean you Always zoned out...
Y/N: (embarress) s-sorry sir
JK: u-uh it's o-ok b-but c-concentrate on y-your work Miss. Y/N.
Y/N: o-oh Yes Sir. (I again bowed him)
JK POV: Oh I don't or because every time I looked at her I can't stay cold anymore why? Is that what it's called...
(I was thinking while I was admiring Y/N that I hear a noise coming from my cabin door I was getting so angry coz I told everyone to kindly open the door because I hate loud noises, When I turned to look who had done this my eyes widened because they were non other than...)
Tae: Oh hi Kook (he ran to me and hugged me)
RM: Oh Kook did you already are?
JK: n-no hyung actu-
Jin: ah you Little kid don't you know that you aren't allowed to slip meals?? (Starts rapping)
Tae: aah hyung calm down calm down...
J-hope: Yes Yes hyung calm down
RM: (sigh) Oh Y/N?
Tae+Jin+J-hope: Y/N?
J-hope: Oh Y/N? Oh hi how are you doing? (Sunshine smile)
Y/N: (sweet smile) great, and what about you guys? (As I asked I saw tae coming towards me to give me a hug)
RM: ah we are doing good too.                                                                                                                                  Tae: how are Bun?                                                                                                                                                            JK: (fake cough) how many times do i have to tell you that dont call her Bun!!                                 Tae: i will call her whatever i want, and beside that Y/N likes this nickname too. Right Y/N?               Y/N: yes i like very much your nicknames tae. (secretly smirking)                                                                   Tae: see!                                                                                                                                                                                 J-hope: BTW Y/N why dont you coe with us to have lunch togheter?                                                     Y/N: actually i dont want to trouble you guys...                                                                                                   RM: it's not like that Y/N com'on join us.                                                                                                              Y/N: ok. JK: (in mind: aah Y/N why are so cute and those cheeks i want to eat them... when will i confess to you??)                                                                                                                                                             A/N: YES Jk loves Y/N too but they dont know that their crushes likes them back.