-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 83: I don't mind being a ghost beast

          Tan Xiaoshi's hand shook uncontrollably, she pursed her lips and said nothing. The place where Locke took her was also a cave. The location of the cave was very hidden. It seemed that it was a place that Locke had known before.

  Although it was already May, the cave was still a little cool, and the further inside, the colder Tan Xiaoshi felt. "Locke." In the darkness where he couldn't see his fingers, Tan Xiaoshi called Locke softly, and then said: "Why did you bring me here?"

  Locke walked further inside, perhaps to the deepest part of the cave. Locke stopped. He did not put down Tan Xiaoshi, then curled up his tail and lowered his body. "If I can get you, I don't mind being a ghost beast." Locke's cold voice sounded in the thick darkness.

  In the darkness, Tan Xiaoshi couldn't see Locke's expression clearly, but she still looked in his direction. Then, cold yet passionate kisses came all over the place. Locke's kiss was much more urgent and rough than the previous kiss, but he still took care of talking about Xiaoshi and tried not to hurt her.

  Tan Xiaoshi struggled for a moment, but she couldn't shake Locke at all. Instead, she felt a little short of breath, as if all her strength had been drained away. Therefore, she simply gave up her struggle and waited to regain her strength so that she could deal with emergencies.

  However, as they kissed her, the tube top on her body was pulled off by a big hand. Tan Xiaoshi's eyes suddenly widened, and then she began to struggle violently. Locke remained unmoved, holding Tan Xiaoshi with one hand, while the other hand absorbed the warmth of Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi found it difficult to breathe again because of her hard struggle. Locke seemed to have noticed her condition, so he finally let go of her lips. Tan Xiaoshi gasped for air and said coldly: "Locke, I will hate you and kill you. You know I can do it." Locke's body stiffened slightly.

  Under his fingertips, there was her delicate and soft skin, and the tip of his nose was lingering with the faint fragrance of her body, but she said she wanted to kill him. His confusion and infatuation turned cold and biting because of her words.

  "Locke, I'm very grateful to you." Seeing Locke's movements stopped, Tan Xiaoshi softened his voice and said. Locke said nothing. grateful? He never needed to! He only wants her!

  "Everyone in our place is monogamous, so I can't accept multiple partners." Tan Xiaoshi continued to persuade softly. She hoped to alleviate Locke's anger. She didn't want the relationship between them to become enemies. .

  However, it would be a lie to say that I don't feel sorry for Locke. Locke was very domineering at the beginning, so she wanted to escape from him. But after being in contact with him for such a long time, she knew that Locke had changed a lot, and he was also very good to her, but she just couldn't get past her own level.

  "It doesn't matter, your partner can only be me." Locke, who had been silent until now, suddenly spoke, but his stubborn tone made Tan Xiaoshi not know how to answer.

  Just when Tan Xiaoshi was thinking about how to persuade Locke, Locke turned into a full human form. He picked up Tan Xiaoshi, walked a few steps, and then put her down.

  It was not as cold and uneven as expected, because underneath her body was actually a thick piece of animal skin. And what followed was Locke's body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 84: Her half-heartedness

       "Luo... um..." Before Tan Xiaoshi could say anything, Locke kissed her again, and at the same time, his hand came to her animal skin skirt. Tan Xiaoshi was startled and began to struggle vigorously. But this time, she unexpectedly freed one of her hands. She was extremely fast and pulled out the dagger from her waist.

  In the darkness, she couldn't see anything, but she didn't give in at all. She knew it would be difficult for her to hurt Locke, and she didn't want to hurt Locke, so she turned the blade and placed it across her neck.

  Locke's heart trembled. Tan Xiaoshi couldn't see it, but he could see it clearly. The sharp dagger pressed against her fair and slender neck, making her look even more fragile. It seemed that if she was not careful, she would disappear. The weight on his body suddenly disappeared, and Tan Xiaoshi breathed a sigh of relief.

  Locke stood up. If Tan Xiaoshi could see it, he could see the loss and despair in his eyes. Yes, a female would rather die than accept herself. This is indeed desperate enough. The cave was suddenly filled with deathly silence.

  After a long time, Locke made a move. He picked up Tan Xiaoshi's tube top and wanted to help her put it on, but as soon as he got closer to Tan Xiaoshi, she put the dagger closer to her skin. Tan Xiaoshi had already sat up. She was covering her chest with one hand and holding a dagger in the other. Although she couldn't see it, all her attention was focused on her ears.

  "Tube top." Locke placed the animal skin tube top on her legs. The unexpected touch made Tan Xiaoshi's body tremble slightly. Then, she took the tube top, turned around, and quickly put on the tube top.

  "I'll take you back." After a moment, Locke said calmly. Tan Xiaoshi knew that he would not touch her when Locke handed her the tube top, so she put away the dagger. Locke turned into a half-animal form again, then he picked up Tan Xiaoshi and walked out of the cave.

  Although the moon is not very bright tonight, it is much brighter outside the cave than inside. At least, Tan Xiaoshi can see Locke's face.

  There was no expression on Locke's face, but his eyes were frighteningly cold. Locke didn't walk very fast on his way back, which was considered slow for his speed. Tan Xiaoshi was held by him quietly, not knowing what to say for a moment.

  When we returned to the tribe, the party was over and the entire tribe was quiet again. I don't know if Hill's injury was serious. Tan Xiaoshi thought of Hill's injury, but when she got home, Hill was not there. He must have gone to find himself, but regardless of whether he was injured, even if he was not injured, he would not be able to catch up with Locke's speed.

  Tan Xiaoshi is a little worried about Hill. "He's fine." Locke could always see what she was thinking. After he said this calmly, he turned into a snake shape, walked to the outer room, and huddled in a corner of the room.

  Tan Xiaoshi believed in Locke, but even when she lay down, she still couldn't fall asleep. Although she wanted to understand what happened tonight, her heart was still very confused. However, it was not Locke that made her feel unforgivable, but herself, because she found that she also cared about Locke.

  Could it be that she was influenced by the females here when she came here? She lay on the bed and tossed and turned, unable to sleep, until the sky got brighter little by little, and she just stared like this until dawn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 85: Changing the world view

         When it was daylight, Hill finally came back. He was originally downcast, but when he saw Tan Xiaoshi in the room, he became energetic. Tan Xiaoshi heard the sound and sat up, and then a big lion pounced on her. Tan Xiaoshi was thrown onto the bed by Hill again. Hill happily licked Tan Xiaoshi's face, but then he was afraid that it would hurt her, so he didn't dare to lick again.

  "Get up quickly, I'm going to be crushed to death by you." Tan Xiaoshi pushed the big lion on her body. "Aww~" Hill yelled, then reluctantly crawled to the side. Tan Xiaoshi got out of bed and found that Locke was no longer in the outer room.

  Hill turned into a human and rubbed himself on the bed, with a tired look on his face. Because she didn't see Locke, Tan Xiaoshi suddenly felt a little empty in her heart. She walked to the bed and said to Hill, "You should sleep for a while." "Woo~" Hill whispered, then stood up and looked for She put on an animal skin skirt and said, "I'm not tired. I'll get you something to eat."

  Tan Xiaoshi originally wanted Hill to rest, but Hill had already left the house. Tan Xiaoshi also left the house. She washed her face and teeth by the river, then walked to Hill who was busy at work and asked, "Did you see Locke when you came back?"

  Hill's expression did not change. , while frying vegetables, he said: "Well, I saw him going out when I came back." "Oh." Tan Xiaoshi responded, and then began to become a little distracted. Hill fried the vegetables, put them in a stone bowl, and then said somewhat dullly: "I thought you got married last night."

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hill. "I admit, I was very happy this morning when I found out that you two were not in a relationship. I was also very happy when you said you only liked me. However, you will definitely find another male. If so, I hope that person is Locke. ." Hill's expression was rare and serious.

  Tan Xiaoshi couldn't believe that these words were spoken by Hill. He is such a jealous person, but he actually let her accept Locke. "Xiao Shi, I hope you won't be in any danger again."

  Hill said solemnly. Tan Xiaoshi suddenly understood what Hill was thinking. "I know." Tan Xiaoshi smiled at him. Maybe her previous thoughts were not suitable for living here at all. Hill had already realized this since Locke appeared.

  Indeed, she always has a special feeling for Locke in her heart, maybe because Locke has saved her many times, or maybe because of his quiet but thoughtful company during this time. She just needs some time.

  In fact, when she came out of the cave last night, she felt very uncomfortable when she saw Locke's expression. She was wondering if she had made the wrong decision.

  After breakfast, Tan Xiaoshi waited for a long time but did not see Locke coming back. She couldn't help but look outside the room.

  Locke usually moves very quickly. If he went out to eat, he should be back. Did she go too far last night and hurt Locke? Just when he was talking about Xiaoshi and having random thoughts, Locke finally came back.

  At this time, Hill was washing clothes by the river. Locke entered the house, always in a snake-like state, and then he curled up into a ball, as if he wanted to continue sleeping. Tan Xiaoshi walked to the outer room, and Locke raised the huge snake head to look at her.

  "Locke, I'm sorry about last night, I just... still need some time." Tan Xiaoshi looked into his purple eyes and said. Locke's purple eyes rolled, with a trace of fluctuation in his cold eyes.