--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 58: Lina's provocation

The next day, Hill found that he had run out of salt at home, so he took food and wanted to go to the leader Hal to exchange for some salt, but he happened to meet Lina.

  Since Lina had been hit hard by Locke many times, and Locke rarely left the house, Lina really had nowhere to vent her anger.

  She blocked Hill's way and said with a very proud attitude: "What are you doing here?"

  Hill just glanced at her and then wanted to go around her.

  Lina blocked Hill's way again. She saw the meat in Hill's hand and seemed to understand, "There is no more salt in the tribe. You'd better go back as soon as possible." Hill ignored her and said, He passed Lina in a flash and knocked on Hal's door.

  Lina stamped her foot angrily, and then chased after him. Hal had already opened the door at this time. He glanced at the people outside and invited them all in.

  "Chief, we have run out of salt and would like to exchange for some salt." Hill handed over the prey in his hand.

  Hal was about to take it, but Lina spoke again, "Why do you waste so much salt? I heard that some people always make strange things. Don't you know that salt is very precious?" Hill didn't want to. Lina just gave her a sharp look.

  Hal looked at his daughter and said seriously: "Lina, don't talk nonsense."

  "Hmph!" Lina snorted heavily, "I'm not talking nonsense! She has been making strange food for a long time, and many people in the tribe all know!"

  Hal glanced at his daughter helplessly, then looked at Hill, took the prey from his hand, and said: "Tan Xiaoshi has helped the tribe a lot. Although there is not much salt in the tribe, she still has enough to eat. ."

  After saying that, he entered a room inside and took out a jar of salt and gave it to Hill.

  "Thank you." Hill took the salt, thanked Hal, and then left.

  "Father, why are you so nice to that guy who talks about poetry?" After Hill left, Lina asked her father unhappily.

  Hal looked at his daughter, helpless and distressed, "Lina, just forget about Locke."

  Seeing her father suddenly mention Locke, Lina was startled for a moment, then she gritted her teeth, eyes ringing Qianqian turned red and said: "Locke did that to me, I will make him regret it!"

  Hal shook his head, feeling a little unreasonable about Lina's paranoia.

  Lina naturally saw that her father was special to both Locke and Tan Xiaoshi, so she said nothing more, just glanced at her father reluctantly, and then left.

  Hill didn't say anything about meeting Lina when he got home. He quickly made a meal, and then the two of them finished breakfast together.

  Coming here to talk about poems was nothing to kill time. It was freezing cold, and she felt even more bored.

  "Hill, let's go have a snowball fight!" Tan Xiaoshi's eyes lit up and she stood up.

  Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi with confusion.

  Tan Xiaoshi had already ran out, made a big snowball, and hit Hill on the head.

  The snowballs spread over Hill's head and covered him with snow.

  Hill froze for a moment, then saw a second snowball flying over.

  He ducked to the side, and a second snowball hit the wall behind him.

  "Come out quickly, don't worry, I will be merciful!" Tan Xiaoshi stood at the door, holding a snowball in his hand, looking at Hill with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 59: Snowball fight

Seeing Tan Xiaoshi smiling happily, Hill shook the snow off his head and chased after him with a whimper.

  His movements were fast, but not as fast as the snowball in Tan Xiaoshi's hand. As soon as he left the house, he was hit in the face by the snowball thrown by Tan Xiaoshi.

  "Hahaha..."

  Hill froze in place with a look of snow on his face.

  Tan Xiaoshi laughed unceremoniously.

  Hill: "..."

  Then, Hill wiped his face and made a big snowball from the ground. The snowball was as big as three footballs, but he was afraid of getting hurt, so the snowball was Make it softer.

  When Tan Xiaoshi was making snowballs, she also made a dozen snowballs of different sizes, and she looked at Hill while making snowballs to avoid being attacked.

  Hill gathered the snowball and ran towards Tan Xiaoshi with a bit of a bad smile. Tan Xiaoshi dodged and hit him with a snowball, but Hill didn't care about the snowball at all and focused on pursuing Tan Xiaoshi.

  Hill's speed was very fast and his posture was very flexible, so after Tan Xiaoshi ran out of ammunition, he only felt a large white ball coming towards his head and face.

  "Hahahahaha..."

  Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi's head, which was almost covered with snow, and smiled unbridled.

  Tan Xiaoshi: "..."

  Then, when Hill laughed to the point of tears, Tan Xiaoshi squinted her eyes and bumped into Hill's stomach despite the snow on her head.

  "Ahem...ahem..." Hill choked at his own laughter, and Tan Xiaoshi took this opportunity to grab a handful of snow and threw it at him.

  Hill reacted quickly this time and dodged.

  Then, it was a snowball fight between two people.

  At the end of the battle, one look at Tan Xiaoshi and Hill's faces and it was clear that both sides suffered losses.

  Tan Xiaoshi was so tired that he simply lay down on the soft snow.

  Hill was also very happy. It was the most fun he had ever had in his whole life.

  Being with Tan Xiaoshi can make him forget the ups and downs he suffered as a child, the cruel competition and this bloody world.

  He also lay down next to Tan Xiaoshi, looking at the blue sky with a pair of golden eyes, full of joy and satisfaction.

  They lay in the snow for a while. Hill suddenly remembered something, got up, and pulled Tan Xiaoshi's arm. "Get up and drive, be careful of frostbite!"

  Tan Xiaoshi was lying comfortably and didn't want to move. .

  Hill was a little anxious. They must have been sweating after being crazy for so long. She could easily get sick.

  "Be good, let's go back to the house and I'll boil water for you to take a bath." Hill persuaded.

  Tan Xiaoshi shook his head, "No, I have to lie down for a while."

  Hill couldn't help it, and then he picked up Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi was startled, and then reflexively hugged Hill's neck.

  Hill picked up Tan Xiaoshi and walked towards the house with a very firm attitude.

  "Hey, Hill, let me down!" Tan Xiaoshi moved, but Hill held her tightly, and she couldn't break away at all.

  Hill had a proud smile on his lips, determined not to let go.

  Eh?

  Tan Xiaoshi caught Hill's somewhat smug smile and thought to herself, Hill's perverted lion is becoming more and more domineering!

  Thinking about it, she reached out and scratched Hill's armpit.

  Hill's body stiffened, his arms trembled, and then he still walked forward solemnly.

  But even if he acted as if nothing had happened, his slight changes were still captured by Tan Xiaoshi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 60: Hill's weakness

Tan Xiaoshi smiled evilly, and then extended her claws towards Hill again.

  Hill's arms shook even more violently, but his hold on Tan Xiaoshi became even tighter.

  Don't give up on Tan Xiaoshi and keep scratching.

  Hill had a straight face, lowered his head and took a deep look at Tan Xiaoshi, then quickened his pace and walked into the house, pressing Tan Xiaoshi onto the soft grass.

  "Ah..."

  Tan Xiaoshi exclaimed in surprise at Hill's sudden move. Then she glared at Hill, only to see Hill looking at her with burning eyebrows.

  Uh, did this excite Hill?

  Thinking about it, she stretched out her hand and scratched it again.

  Hill's body tensed up, and his eyes wanted to eat Tan Xiaoshi.

  Haha, she seems to have discovered something interesting!

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled and pursed her lips, "So this is your weakness!"

  Hill was startled for a moment, and his eyes darkened.

  Weakness?

  Now, isn't she his weakness...

  When Tan Xiaoshi saw Hill, she thought someone had discovered his weakness, so she regained her serious look and assured her sonorously: "Don't worry, this matter I will definitely not tell anyone!"

  Hill's eyes were filled with soft light, and then he slowly lowered his head and came closer to Tan Xiaoshi little by little.

  "Chirp~"

  The crisp chirping of birds outside interrupted Hill's movements. Tan Xiaoshi turned around and saw Yi transformed into a human form, standing at the door with an embarrassed look on his face.

  "Did I come at the wrong time?" He smiled, but there was no apology in his voice.

  "Ouch!" Hill showed his sharp teeth at him.

  But Yi was unmoved and walked in carrying a bunch of things that Tan Xiaoshi had never seen before.

  "It is good to eat some of these seeds in the cold season. If you are tired of eating meat, you can try this." Yi put some things on the wooden box.

  Tan Xiaoshi pushed Hill away and stood up.

  Although she was very curious about what these things were, in order to prevent Yi from misunderstanding, she still waved her hand and said, "No, thank you, you'd better take it back." Hill also stood up and looked at Yi bitterly.

  This guy knows that Locke is hibernating, so he comes over from time to time to harass and talk about Xiaoshi. Ouch, his teeth are so itchy and he wants to bite!

  But Yi smiled and said, "It's okay, I have a lot more there. If you like to eat, just tell me."

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hill's resentful eyes and was about to refuse again, but Hill opened his mouth. He said, "Take your things and go quickly. I will help Xiaoshi get whatever she wants to eat!"

  Yi's red eyes looked at Hill, with a somewhat provocative smile on her handsome face, "I'm not leaving. "

  Ouch!" Hill roared angrily and turned into a lion and rushed toward Yi.

  Yi also turned into a big eagle in the blink of an eye, one lion and one eagle entangled together.

  Tan Xiaoshi stroked her forehead. Although she was already familiar with this rhythm, could you give her a chance to react? Also, could you not let the animal skin fall on her face?

  She picked up Hill's animal skin skirt on the ground and walked to the door, just in time to see Yi grabbing Hill, and Hill didn't show any weakness and bit Yi's thigh.

  I saw Yi flying a little higher, and then as soon as his claws were released, Hill fell straight down.

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly shrank, and then she ran out in two steps.

  I saw Hill rolling on the ground a few times, then standing up and shaking off the snow on his body. He seemed not to be injured.

  He spat out the bird feathers in his mouth, his eyes still staring at Yi in the sky.