|Found|A Rose's Reflection|

Start from the beginning

"Okay class today we'll be doing volleyball, I'll be splitting you all up into 2 groups, there will be no boys against girls because you all complain to much about how the boys are to rough. So here are the teams and I don't wanna hear complaints. Aria, Madison, Tanya, Ronda, Lexi, Rye, and Aniah. The other team will be-"

When she said I was on the team with Rye and a couple of her friends I knew I was F-d up. When Coach was done placing teams I went up to her.

"Coach Vaughn, Can you swap my team please?"

"Ms Cole I said I don't wanna here complaining. Please get in your position!"

"But-"

"Now Ms Cole!"

I walked over to my side and stood in position. I can hear the other girls laughing at me but I ignored it.
The game was going pretty good until I was pushed by Rye. Coach blew her whistle and I slowly got up from the ground. While the girls laughed...

"Coach Vaughn, Why'd you put the clumsy one on our team?"

They laughed and I walked over to the bench to sit down.

"Take 5 and Ms Cole head over to the nurses office"

She handed me a pass and I limped to the nurses office. I slowly dragged myself to the nurses office and all she gave me was an ice pack and told me to lay down for 20 minutes. She woke me back up when my time was over, I felt no better but class was about to be over and lunch was going to start so I started walking back to class when I saw this boy in the hall filming for what it looks like a project.

"Sorry am I in your shoot?"

"A little bit it's not problem beautiful,
We needed something that was going to make the whole thing pop!"

"I chuckled and put my head down.

"Mg name is Gaven, what's yours?"

|Gaven|

"I'm Aniah"

"Nice to meet you Aniah"

"You new here?"

"No, Are you?"

"Yeah I transferred a coupon weeks ago"

"Cool"

"Yea, so what you major here at N.A.H?"

He said referring to our school by the name of Northview Arts High School.

"I major in stage production and minor in choir"

"Stage production? That's like acting?"

"Yeah it's the basics of acting then when I'm a junior I can start working for on screen, which seems that's what your doing"

"Yeah, I'm into film production"

"So your a junior"

"Yeah and you're a sophomore?"

"Yea"

"So you said you minor in Choir,
You can sing?"

"Not like that but I look up to my mom and she sings so what other way to make her proud than to do what she pays attention to most..."

I mumbled the last part...

"To be yourself."

He said and then the bell rung.

"I gotta go it was nice talking to you"

"Like wise, Aniah"

He said putting his hand out to shake mine, I shook his hand and walked back to gym class. Everyone was pretty much leaving for lunch so I went into the locker room to change. I decided to skip lunch and just take a hot shower while there was no one in here to help my aching body. When I was done I wrapped my towel around me and went to my locker. My locker was open and that was strange because I locked it before I took a shower but I thought nothing of it until my clothes weren't in there. I looked around to see if I misplaced it but I didn't see it.

"Looking for these?"

I heard a familiar voice echo through the locker room then the devil himself appeared holding my clothes.

"Give those back Rye!"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?
Those are my clothes"

"Oh well if you need them come and get them"

"Rye I'm serious, give those back!"

I tightened my towel around me and took a deep breath before I snapped.

"What you gonna do about it punk?"

I started chasing her and she ran out the gym. I don't care about the consequences I needed my clothes back. She ran up the stairs and although I was behind her I was stopped my that Gaven boy.

"Yo! What you doing out here like this for?"

"She took my clothes!"

I said on the verge of tears.

"Okay! Okay! Here"

He took off his hoodie and told me to put it on.

"Wear that and go to the office and tell them what happened. Ima try to get your clothes back for ya"

"But-"

"Go!"

I walked to the office and told them shag happened, they told me to sit down and wait for the the principal to come out while they tried to find Rye. I didn't want to get admin involved but I guess that was the only thing to do for the moment.

_________________________________

JAGOTYOBACK missstrawberry2020
CoCoUSoCrazy tcsandkiki AsiaCrayton