impossible game (i never signed up for this with my name)

Start from the beginning

The two students raced toward the gate, determination etched across their faces.

"Almost there! We're almost at the gate! That escape route may look cute, but it's crucial. As long as one of us makes it through, we all pass," Midoriya panted, his voice strained with effort. He couldn't help but find the sight of Principal Nezu's face on the gate, accompanied by the words 'Do your best!,' oddly endearing amidst the chaos.

"Damn, he sent that blast all the way from where we were in the middle to the gate?" Bakugo grumbled, his eyes scanning the shattered windows of the buildings they'd passed. "Unbelievable."

Midoriya stole a glance over his shoulder. "Seems like he isn't following us. That's a relief. I just hope we did enough to take him down..." His voice trailed off as he contemplated the situation.

"Bastard, weren't you the one saying there's no way we could beat him, you idiot?" Bakugo retorted, his frustration evident. "There's no chance he got knocked out by that attack, scum! The next time he catches up to us, I'll be the one to blast him away with my gauntlet."

"No!" Midoriya vehemently shakes his head. "Remember, we were just buying time for [Last Name]. We have to trust them to come through."

"Ah, where is Young [Last Name] any way?" All Might chimed in, interposing himself between the two teens. Bakugo twisted his body, his arm shooting up to activate his other gauntlet. However, All Might anticipated his move and promptly shattered it with a powerful punch, sending the blond-haired hero-in-training tumbling backward.

"What's got you so surprised?" All Might questioned, following up with a forceful sidekick that sent Midoriya staggering backward and effectively broke his gauntlet as well. "Now, prepare to face your fate, young heroes!"

All Might unleashed his fury upon the two teens, his powerful punches and unrelenting attacks reminding Bakugo why he aimed to surpass the number one hero. Facing their teacher's incredible strength felt like trying to break through an impenetrable wall. Despite the daunting challenge, it fueled Bakugo's determination to push himself beyond his limits.

In the midst of the chaotic brawl, Bakugo couldn't shake the realization of his own shortcomings. He knew that if he wanted to achieve his dream of becoming the greatest hero, he couldn't afford to hold back. Getting stronger meant stepping out of his comfort zone, taking risks, and pushing himself to the absolute limit.

Driven by desperation, Bakugo honed in on distracting All Might, paving the way for Midoriya's dash to the gate. With a fierce battle cry, he ignited explosions akin to those seen at the Sports Festival, pushing himself to the limit. He knew he had to risk everything, even his own safety, to create an opening for Midoriya to break through.

Despite Bakugo's fiery efforts, it still wasn't enough. All Might burst through the smokescreen, determined to reach Midoriya. The situation grew dire, and Bakugo knew he had to act. In a final act of sacrifice, he threw himself in front of the rampaging teacher, bracing for impact as All Might's powerful hand reached for his skull, intent on slamming him into the unforgiving concrete and he did.

"Go to sleep, Young Bakugo. Sorry, but as a teacher, I'm a little traumatized when you destroy your own body."

"Hurry up...go...damn nerd!" Bakugo exclaimed weakly. "I break....and break myself...Even if it means twisting myself, I'll win the way I choose...I won't accept that I can't even beat you like that...No way!"

"Tsalb yawa!" (Blast away!) All Might let out a startled yell as he is thrown away from Bakugo.

"[Last Name]!" Midoriya exclaimed in relief as he lay on the ground in relief. The fact that [Name] made it and saved Bakugo from All Might. Bakugo lets out a sigh of relief as the pain from All Might holding him down lightens. However, he couldn't hold on and succumbed to his injuries. Leaving it up to Midoriya and [Name] to finish off.