Part 7: Hospital

Time skip
(On call)

Shruti📞:Don't worry Ram.Mai ajaungi. Aap pareshan na hon(I'll come.You don't take stress) hmm.

Ram📞:You sure Kiddo. I can come okay...

Shruti📞:Naah Aap Minni di ke sath jayiye.
Mai khud ajaungi collage(you go with Minni di.ill come by myself. )okie bbye..!!!

Ram📞:Hey kid_...

But she already hanged up the call.
Actually Ram have to go with Minni for some important work that's why he asked her to wait for him to go to collage together but she denied not wanting to bother him by any chance.

But Ram don't know why feeling scared for something. But he shrugged off his thoughts aside and engrossed in his work.

Here Shruti started to walk alone to collage humming some songs.

(Her outfit)

On the way to college.

Shruti was walking alone in the alley because that place is usually empty at early mornings.

When she was walking suddenly she bumped her shoulder with a man because he was running in hurry .She looked back at his face and found him already staring at her while standing a little bit distant from her.
Shruti's breathe hitched when she saw his face clearly.

She starts taking steps back in horror. While the man in front of her smirked at her because he got that this girl recognized him.
He also started taking steps towards her direction.
Shruti starts feeling uneasy. She sobbed when she looked at him coming towards her.
She turned back and starts running senselessly in other direction. Her breath got abnormal .she starts feeling difficulty in breathing.But she cared less about those things her fear was much more than anything at that moment. She kept running like a crazy .Till then her sobbing turned into hysteric .Without looking back she kept running that she didn't even noticed that the man was not anymore behind ...chasing her.

Shruti reached collage in that bad condition and starts running in corridors.
She found that same boy coming towards her who bumped on her days back .He was keeping something in his bag.
Shruti without thinking anything runned to him.

Boy's POV

I was returning from the principal cabin .
I got the scholarship of 50% of my whole graduation.i was keeping the papers in my bag but suddenly my body jerked back with a sudden force.
I looked and found a girl hugging me.
And she was the same girl I encountered few days back.
But she was not in a very good condition even after looking at her I kinda assume what happened with her.She was crying like there's no tomorrow. I can sense that she was not breathing properly..no...not at all...and when she hugged him I can feel her shivering body.
I looked at front but found noone.
I pulled her to collage garden and made her sit there on the grass.