In Which Daring Gets his Ass Handed to him (And Joins the Darkside as a Result)

Start from the beginning

"Nope. Sorry Ray, but I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. I've just gotten good at making stuff up over the years, and have been lucky enough to be right on the mark most times. I'm an adventurer, you know. I'm good at going with the flow and coming out on top, regardless of how bad the situation looks.", she responded. Raven shook his head at her fondly.

"If you say so. But you do know that if you keep doing that, one of these days that luck will run out.", he warned lightheartedly. Sabrina gave a sharp laugh.

"But Raven honey, that's the thing; the luck can't run out on me because it's too terrified to run away.", she joked, and they both laughed as they continued down the crowded corridor.

Meanwhile, while they were talking, Hopper was trying (and failing) to catch up with the pair.

"Hey, hey miss! Excuse me! Excuse me!", he yelled, jumping up and down so he could see where his true love was going. He tried calling out to her, but his voice was drowned out by the chatter in the hallway. Once Sabrina was out of sight, Hopper stopped jumping and sighed heavily.

"Oh, fairydust.", he cursed for the second time that day.

—--------------------------------------------------

Sabrina's next class was Heroics 101. She waved Raven off to his next class as she walked confidently into the brightly lit, golden classroom. It was a stark contrast to her villainous classes, but not an unwelcome one. It was also very empty, and Sabrina realized she was probably early. So she took a seat at a desk in the back and kicked her feet up, crossing her arms behind her head and closing her eyes. She was planning on taking a short power nap before the teacher and other students started showing up, but that plan was scrapped when she sensed a shadow looming over her.

"A damsel?", a male voice asked. Sabrina opened one of her eyes and looked at him with disinterest. She idly wondered if the person in front of her was suicidal or stupid for refering to her by the 'D' word.

'Ah well, I can always just rip his throat out when no one is looking.', she thought, filling that idea gingerly under 'potential solutions for her current problem.

"Can I help you?", she asked. The boy in front of her was blonde with blue eyes, a golden crown, a white and gold varsity jacket, and obnoxiously pretty. He was very clearly the Daring Charming that Sabrina had barely managed to get a good look at. He looked taken aback by her lack of reaction for a moment, but soon gave her a plastic smile that was all glinting white teeth. Sabrina didn't so much as flinch.

"I apologize for interrupting your nap, fair maiden, but you seem to be in the wrong classroom.", Daring tried to explain to her gently, but Sabrina just narrowed her eyes at him.

"No, I'm not. This is my next class.", she insisted. Daring chuckled and shook his head condescendingly.

"My dear, this is Heroics 101, a class for heroes. And you, my dear, are no hero, you are a damsel. Now, would you like me to escort you to Princessology? Surely that's your next class. The rooms are very similar, it's an understandable mistake.", he asked, holding a hand out for her to take. Sabrina took her feet off the desk, sat up, and folded her hands in front of her.

Sabrina wanted to feel bad about what she was about to do, mostly because Dexter was her friend, and because Daring didn't seem to be saying what he was saying to be bigoted. Really, she did want to feel bad. But she just couldn't. People like Daring needed to be taken down a peg, and she enjoyed being the one to do the taking.

So she smiled and reached out in what looked like an attempt to take the prince's hand. Daring's fake looking smile widened, thinking he had gotten his way (like he always did), but then Sabrina quickly and harshly grabbed his hand, causing him to gasp and groan in pain, and her small smile turned to a malicious grin.