chapter 7

Here it is! The last chapter! If you've made it this far, thank you! 

I hope you'll enjoy the last bit of the story as much as I've had. Originally I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to post this story or just leave it for my own enjoyment to write, since it isn't exactly a crowd pleaser, but hey who cares!

Anyway, enjoy that last little bit of Y/n and Yoongi😈it gets a little bit sad

•─────•⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆•─────•

It was suddenly chillier, and I pulled Yoongi's warm body closer towards mine, blinking into the early sunlight. His chest rose and fell slowly beneath my palm.
"Yoongi." I whispered and his eyes fluttered. "Good morning."
"What's the time?" He groaned, running his hand back through his hair and rubbing his eyes.
"A little over eight." I replied, flipping my phone open so see the time, and instead finding my dad's name staring at me on the screen. I furrowed my brows. "That's weird."
"What's weird?" Yoongi asked, now sitting up and peering over into my phone, as the sheets spilled from his body.
"My dad called. Ten times." I told him.
"Well he always calls, doesn't he?"
"Yeah, but not ten times." I frowned, chewing on my bottom lip. "I wonder if something happened."
"It's probably nothing." Yoongi kissed my forehead, all worries disappearing with the small touch of skin against skin, and then yawned. "I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry." I groaned and he smiled lazily, getting up and shrugging on his black graphic t-shirt from last night. His favorite band printed on his chest.
"How else am I supposed to fuel this delicious body?" He smirked with a raised brow, and I took my pillow and hit his side playfully.
"You're such a dork." I giggled and he fiddled with his belt. "I'll go get us something to eat."

I trudged towards the door, rubbing at the crust in my eyes, only to be met with the face of my grandmother staring right at me from the hallway. I paled and found myself empty of words. Painfully aware of Yoongi's frame behind me. She looked as if she had just been prepared to knock on my door and tell me 'Good morning', but then her face morphed into a scowl when she noticed the man behind me.
"Grandma." I breathed, staring at her with wide eyes. She pushed me aside and waltzed further into the room, fixing poor Yoongi with a stare, before landing back on me.
"What's this? You are sneaking in a boy?!" She shrilled and I suddenly felt so small. My eyes flickered to Yoongi who looked equally frightened and had a look of desperation in his eyes.
"Grandma I promise, it's not what it looks like-"
"Oh then tell me what it looks like." She crossed her arms and held her chin high, demanding answers. I felt panicky and like all oxygen had left the room.

"Yoongi just stayed the night!" I told her. It was more of a plea.
"He stayed the night?!"
"No! Well, yeah-" Oh wow, this really wasn't going well.
"We'll talk about this later, missy. And you-" she snapped, pointing sharply at Yoongi. "-you better get out of here."
"Mrs. Lee, I can explain-" Yoongi attempted to reason but she shut him up with sharp look, making him falter and step back. I looked at him with pleading eyes. Then grandmother turned to me, as if he suddenly was air, as if they hadn't been overly friendly the entire time, I'd been in Jesong.