"Fewer than a dozen decepticons are still on the run. Thanks to our CIA Unit, "cemetery wind"." The man said before looking to a screen playing footage of the actual fight.

It showed Sam Witwicky and Y/n Witwicky evacuating people, the two Witwicky siblings, one dead, one alive.

"As for the alien technology, our objective remains to keep it in American control." He said.

"Hi, my name is Timothy. This is my crew. We found this alien ball turret in Chicago. We just found it in the rubble and it's all working." A young boy said, a car screeching while trying to haul something of interest away.

"Word has it japan, India, the Israelis may have gotten their hands on a couple of ships. Apparently the Russians are starting a bidding war." The man announced.

"We're taking $5,000 for it. It's got 36 guns, alien shit." Timothy deadpanned.

"A new era has begun. And the age of the transformers is over." The man said.

\/ Scene Swap \/

"Hey." Tessa said with a smile as she answered a video call, her boyfriend on the other side of the screen before she walked a little further.

"Hey, I've been waiting for you." Her boyfriend said through the laptop.

Her boyfriend was a racer, who graduated not too long ago, by the name of Shane Dyson, Tessa Yeager's boyfriend.

"You're looking hot today." Shane said.

"Oh yeah? How about you take your shirt off?" Tessa asked as she took off an article of her clothing, being a flannel piece of clothing.

"You want me to take my shirt off right now? What would your dad think of that?" Shane asked, a slight smile on his face.

Tessa's smile faded when she saw something in her backyard.

"What the hell..?" Tessa sighed as she grabbed the laptop.

"Hey, where you going?" Shane asked.

"I cannot believe him. I cannot believe this." Tessa said.

She stormed into a different room and looked out the window, spotting two trucks and one car, one truck being rather run down.

"What the hell?!" Tessa exclaimed.

\/ Scene Swap \/

"All the way!" Cade yelled as he motioned for the truck hauling the other towards him, Lucas sighing in defeat from behind him.

"A truck?!" Tessa shouted as she walked towards her father.

"Dad, please tell me you didn't spend our money on this." Tessa deadpanned.

"Oh, don't worry, he didn't. He spent my money. A hundred and fifty bucks of it." Lucas rolled his eyes, beginning to walk away.

"As an advance on your regular pay check." Cade said.

"What regular pay check?" Lucas asked.

"Which you will get back." Cade stated, though it was an extremely empty promise.

They both knew it wasn't gonna happen.

"When?" Lucas questioned.

"Never. We're Broke." Tessa chimed in and turned around.

"I knew it." Lucas exclaimed.

"Sweetheart, could you please not drive a wedge between employer and employee?" Cade asked with a slight frown, making Lucas look up.

"Hold on, I thought we were partners." Lucas deadpanned.

"Look, I came up short, okay? I had to buy her a prom dress. You want me to deny her a prom dress?" Cade asked, pointing to Tessa who went beside Lucas.

"You might as well. You denied her a prom date." Lucas said.

"No, I offered to take her and chaperone." Cade defended himself.

"Nobody wants to go to the dance with their dad. It's weird." Lucas pointed it out, squinting his eyes at Cade.

"It's not the issue." Cade replied.

"Well, Maybe it should be." Tessa responded to him with a slight sad frown, looking at her father.

"Hey, could you guys just get off my case? You know what the engine on this runs for? I can break it down and strip it for parts." Cade asked with open arms, sweat on his shirt showing.

Cade paused.

"Sweetheart, your shorts are shrinking by the second, okay? Cold water, air dry, please." Cade asked, walking off as Tessa walked back towards the house.

"I think she looks hot." Lucas blurred out.

"What did you say?" Cade asked.

"Like a hot teenager." Lucas tried.

"Oh, it's the "teenager" thing that makes it better. Thank you." Cade said.

"It didn't sound like what it meant." Lucas tried once again.