Benihana

We had went to a restaurant two hours later, we were already seated and we were all deciding on what we should eat.

The place we went to was called Benihana. It was a Japanese restaurant, and the food was teppanyaki. We all sat in the order from the two seats on my left to my right, Stan and Kyle on the left, Craig, Tweek, Scott then me in the middle, then on the right was Kenny and then Cartman.

We were all talking together, about what we were thinking of getting for the meat. I planned on getting shrimp, as well as a few other people on this table, and some people were planning to get chicken, or steak.

A lady had came up to us a bit after, asking what type of meat we wanted, we all told her, one by one what we wanted, even what drinks. She had walked away and we all went back to chatting with one another.

Again a bit later, the cook came out with his tray of things he needed like his kitchen stuff, like culinary stuff and the food he was going to prepare for us.

"Hey guys! How are we all doing?"

The cook asks us, as he cleans the stove he was going to use, wiping it down from up to down and from left to right. We all responded with a "Good." or "Okay." yeah, I know, super cool responses right?

"Alright before I start I just want to make sure I have the right food I'm going to prepare for you all."

He finishes cleaning the stove then puts his towel that he used on the handle of the cart. He grabs his notepad that was on the cart, top part, as well and started off with Stan and Kyle.

"So you two are getting the steak, correct?"

They nod in unison and the cook turns to us.

"And for the four of you, chicken for you," he points to Craig with his pen, Craig responding with a quick "yep." Then to Tweek. "Shrimp for you," Tweek nods quickly. "Steak," Scott doesn't do much but the cook continues. "Shrimp again," he turns to me. "Uh- yes-" he nods and then finally turns to Kenny and Cartman. "And the both of you are getting chicken, right?" Cartman gives a thumbs up and Kenny says "Yessir." The cook rolls his eyes but he wasn't annoyed with what he said.

"Alright, then I'll get started."

He takes his metal spatula and I think a "cooks fork"? He places them on the stove, not too close together. He goes to click something that's on the cart, or I think so?

"Alright, welcome to Benihana guys, my names Ethan and I'll be your chef for today."

As he spoke, he had picked up the metal spatula and cooks fork that he placed down, he now spun them around in his hand, at some points even making it fly in the air then catching it once again just to start spinning it again, and he even spun the metal spatula around with his pointer finger, seemed pretty cool!

He then stopped after maybe a minute or so, I wasn't that sure, I mean I was focused on the spinning. He then tapped the two together and put them down on the side to his right.

"Okay, now we're gonna start with some fried rice for you guys."

He would pour what I assume is oil onto the stove, making a sizzling sound when it hit. He grabs a bowl, and puts it on the stove, then pours two pieces of chicken onto the stove, it also makes a sizzling sound as he stabs it with the fork and moves it around where he poured the oil. He had put the bowl that originally contained the chicken, away.

He puts a second bowl on the stove, this one had little veggies inside. He stabs the chicken and cuts it into slices then bits, he does it with both of them, then he gathers it all together. He grabs the bowl with the little veggies and dumps it onto the stove, he lets it cook.