Hot Topic

We walked into the hot topic and looked around for a bit before walking to where they just kept a bunch of pins and bigger pins all together.

"Oh, look at this one!"

Tweek grabbed a pin that had a two little ghost cats on it, a black and white one. When he did lift it up he dropped it, making a "Oops" then picking it up quickly and showing us again after. He kept it in his hand and continued looking for other pins.

Craig had found one with a star on it and showed us, he then also kept that one in his hand and continued.

I found one that said "My heart belongs to fictional characters" and we all laughed a bit at it.

Craig found another one that said "Thanks, I hate it." making Tweek say that Craig should get it and Craig rolled his eyes at that. He never put it back though so I think he might actually get it.

Scott showed us this pin that looked glittery somewhat and it had one of those old computers with the words "GAME OVER" on the screen of it, it had cute pastel colours. He put it away but I quickly grabbed it, I mean it even had a little cute bunny! Obviously I have to get it.

We would find some other pins and show each other. We all mostly ended up having like four or five ish pins in our hands.

We continue looking for a bit, I told them i was going to look at the plushies, so i turned around but ended up bumping into someone. I quickly apologize.

"Hey, it's fine."

I looked up to see the persons face, it was Kenny- Oh it was Kenny! Geez- that's awkward.

"Oh uh- hey! Uh I still didn't mean to bump into you-"

"Like I said it's fine."

"... Sooo, what are you doing here?"

He took his hands out of his pockets.

"Just looking for a few pins, maybe some accessories or something. You?"

"Uh I guess the same thing-"

I let out a nervous chuckle and moved out of the way awkwardly, I walked to the stuffies and start looking at them. I always get so nervous around him.

There was this cat - I think it was a cat? - wearing an axolotl onesie. It's fur was white and it looked cute.

"Oh i should get this one!"

I whispered to myself and grabbed it, I held it onto me and walked back to the pins. Scott and Kenny were there, but not the other two.

I looked around quickly, seeing them just beside where the plushies were but on the other side, where the necklaces, rings and earrings were. Not sure how I didn't notice them.

"Which ones are you getting?"

Scott turns to face me, then he looks at his hand and shows me which ones he's getting.

"So i'm getting this,-" A pin that had a brown cat with flowers in the background, "this," a mushroom, red one with the white dots, and a rainbow background, "this one," A bunch of little stars that were multi coloured, "and this." Just a pin with a cat sticking its tongue out, it was also a brown cat.

"Oh those are cute!"

Scott smiles and thanks me, he then tries to see if he can find another one he wants. I turn to Kenny.

"How come you're by yourself right now?"

He looks up at me.

"Well the others went on one of those massage chairs and told me that I could go to the hot topic and meet them like at the food court later or something."