𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31

Start from the beginning

"Wh-what are yo...?"

"Shhh" The Devil placed his finger on her lips, sealing her from speaking further more.

"What if your father sees you all wet at this midnight, will you be able to go home like this?" He asked and her brain finally processed it.

"Is there any other option? You make me work like a maid, and even touch and kis-" She stopped at between.

"And?" He asked, his lips curving up in a smirk unknowingly.

"Nothing, nothing at all" She murmured and looked here and there, searching for a place to dry herself and wait until the rain stops.

Her eyes brightened as she saw a nearby hut situated between the hills and mountains. She pointed her fingers towards the hut and called him.

"Look, we can adjust there for sometime until rain stops" She suggested and started running away towards there.

Unfortunately, just in the way, her ankle got twisted and she fell down at the wet ground. Her cloth got totally drained in water.

She began rubbing her ankle and tried to stand up but miserably failed. Just then, she got carried up by the Devil.

She was shocked in her position, but then as soon as she came back to reality, she closed her mouth with her hands immediately.

He was walking towards the small house and she was continuing to stare at him. Her eyes glowed and she was starting to smile mentally.

After few minutes, he stepped inside the hut with her still in his hand. "You can put me down" She said, her cheeks gleaming in nervousness.

The room was all silent and dark. After she was on the floor, she began looking for some woods to fire. Her eyes got glimpse of the wood and along with that, few stones were also present.

She rubbed the stone with each other and lightened the wood all together. Warmness was finally present inside the cold room.

"Mr Scary, why don't you sit down near me and warm up yourself too?" She asked patting the ground so that he would sit down.

She stood up from the ground and pulled him down, now they both were sitting and she was warming up herself.

Loud thunderstorms was being heard and she ran towards the door, looking outside. "Why is the weather being worse?" She spoke sadly while lightning began falling on the surface.

"I can't go home anymore, what if lightning struck me in the way? I can't die so soon"

She turned back and walked towards him. "Mr Handsome, how about you drop me at my home? Can you do this favor only?" She showed him her puppy eyes so that he wouldn't resist her.

After getting no response at all, she sat down and tried to take his rough hand in hers. "Please, Mr Handsome"

He looked at her while raising his eyebrows, his face teasing hers secretly. She became furious soon and walked to the door again.

She looked outside and took a deep breathe because of anxiety.

"If you can't drop me at my home, then I can go alone. I'm strong too" She spoke with confidence and tried to step out but before she could do that she was pulled by the strong hand of Devil and the door got closed within a second by himself.

"Let me go, you-"

She gasped as she felt his lips sucking her sensitive part of the neck. Her breath got heavy within a second and she immediately turned back.