Everyone agrees with Ruhaan as they both need to talk about them and what they want. They both need some time with each to clear their mind. 

"Don't do anything or take a decision that you both regret later," Ashika told them before walking out of the room with everyone.

Aaravi gulped in fear, feeling his intense gaze on her. Suddenly that big hospital room started suffocating her, making it hard for her to breathe in fear and anxiety. 

She can hear his footsteps coming toward her, slowly. She fists her hand feeling his warmth surrounding her. She felt him sitting beside her bed, on a chair. 

Tears brimmed in her eyes again when he gently placed his hand on her fisted one and softly opened her fist before lacing their fingers together. 

"Aaravi…" he softly call her with his love filled voice.

She bit her inner cheek hard to control the sob that wanted to escape from her throat.

"Look at me, Aaravi," she closed her eyes tightly when he placed his palm on her cheek and lightly stroked her cheek with his thumb.

He turned her face toward him to look at her face and sighed seeing her teary face.

Wiping her tears with the pad of his thumbs, he kissed her forehead.

She let out a choked sob, feeling herself getting weak under his gentle touch.

"Aaravi, meri Jaan…what is troubling you? You can share with me. I am always there for you," he whispered in his gentle and love filled voice looking into her dull eyes.

She just lowers her eyes not able to look into his eyes which are begging her to say something, …anything.

"So you are sure about your decision, hmm?" his voice was still soft as he asked her.

"Why?! Why Aaravi? Is it so easy for you to forget everything we had?" he asked, looking hurt and angry and watching her remain silent the whole time.

"Say something, DAMN ITT!!" he shouted as her silence was bothering him. Aaravi flinch as he shout at her holding her forearms tightly

"Am I stupid to you?!! Here I am crying and barking like a desperate dog only to get nothing!!" he cursed under his breath when she started sobbing and he left her arms immediately.

"So we are done?!" she snapped her head toward him with a horrified expression on her face as she heard his loud and clear words.

She internally shook her head in horror. She can't do this. She can't lose him. She will die without him. 

NO!! She can't imagine her life with her Manyu.

"Of course, we are done! Thank you so much for wasting my precious year's of my life...roaming behind you like a goddamn love sick dog," he taunted her in his loud and hurtful voice.

She shut her eyes tightly feeling her inside bursting in pain and agony.

"But I want my baby. I don't want to force you but as you are still not sure about our relationship then you won't be keeping this baby, I guess. But I am ready to take full responsibility of my baby. Just give my baby to me then you are free to do whatever you want," his voice sounds a bit harder than he intended to.

"Why would I do that, Manyu? It is our baby. I would never do that," she whispered in a broken voice, feeling hurt that he thinks like that. But she can't even blame him, could she?

"You are really something, Aaravi. The baby who is born out of our relationship, the same relationship you are still in doubt. For which you are still not ready," he said with a smirk and let out a humorless chuckle.