Chapter Twenty-Five

Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng finally made it back to the competition and Wei Ying looked as he saw more Wen Sigils illuminating the skies he turned to Jiang WanYin who seemed confused, but Wei Ying smirked as he pulled out what seemed to be a small blue Pebble.

"Cheng Cheng, how about we show them what Yunmeng Jiang sect can truly do?" with that Wei Ying pinched the peddle and it shattered as he readied his bow.

Jiang Cheng was initially confused by this but felt pride as the words that Wei Ying still took himself as the Jiang sect disciple, as they waited Jiang Cheng could not help but get a bit impatient but almost a minute later he gasped at the sheer amount of targets surrounding them and started attacking them, Wei Ying strung five a time and used his cultivation to control them ridding many targets with only the same five arrow.

Jiang Cheng smirked as he saw his ShiXiong doing something Jiang WanYin was used to seeing while he to strung his bow and started shooting the many available targets. Wei Ying trained their disciples and taught himself the art of arrow cultivation. No one but his shixiong could do it and Jiang WanYin wanted to learn.

"ShiXiong, when you have the time teach me"

"Only if my Shidi has the patience to do so" smiled Wei Ying as he looked at Jiang WanYin

"Of course, I will do whatever ShiXiong Shifu says" Jiang Cheng grinned.

Dolls come towards them Jiang WanYin releases a few arrows and misses the target dolls who dodged and served before flying towards him poised to attack where he panics and closes his eyes when he felt no attack he opened his eyes realize that the doll are longer when he looks to his left hand side he sees Wei Ying standing on top of the Cliff with two fingers to his forehead while his hands stretched out controlling one arrow to kill about twenty target dolls at once before turning around cocking his head to the side smiling brightly as a sun.

"you're welcome" said Wei Ying as the skies lit up with not only the sigils for the celestial mountains but also the Jiang sect Clan but when Jiang WanYin looked closer he saw that not only Wei Ying's arrow was soaring through the air but also his killing as many targets as it could. Jiang WanYin jumped to where Wei Ying was and listened as he taught Jiang WanYin on how to maneuver his arrow with only his spiritual essence.

Back at even night the conference was still going on as all Sect leader was drinking tea and watching the skies as their sigils flourished in the skies, on the right hand side was Sect Leader Jin GuangShan, Lan Qiren and sect leader Lan, Lan QingHeng-Jun and sect leader Nie, Nie MingJue and to the left hand side was the to wen sect sons, Wen Xu and Wen Chao along with Xie Feng who was looking over the medicinal report as Wen Qing herself was speaking in a low voice. In the middle on top of the dais was the Qishan Sect leader Wen RouHan keeping a keen eyes on both Xie Feng and Wen Qing.

Jin GhangShan stood up and turned to his brethren "the Jiang sect disciples are truly skilled in archery" he smiled as he bowed slightly with his cup held gently in both hands "I'm sure your clan will take the championship again this time"

Jiang FengMian chuckled "You must be joking Jin Guangshan, nothing is for certain"

They all turned back to the skies as Xie Feng lifted her head and saw the flurry of sigils and smiled, two for QingHe Nie sect, three for Jintai Jin sect, four for Gusu Lan sect, six for Yunmeng Jiang sect and nine for her own nine tailed celestial clan.

"Maiden Xie, why the nine tailed fox?" asked Nie MingJue

Xie Feng raised her head listening to the clan leaders "Why not" retaliated Xie Feng smiling "As for why Yunmeng Jiang is so good at archery is because they shoot kites and not stationary targets that everyone uses, also it was my zhízi who trained these disciples and of course him not being here they dare not fail both sect heir Jiang WanYIn or their ShiXiong Wei WuXian"