⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀神 ⭒ DEBUT ── ELYSIAN

Start from the beginning

৶⠀. TRACKLIST ՙִՙ ⬞

، ! 노래oo1LOVE SPELL ៸៸ b-side
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 jodie
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 jodie
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA As the name implies, this song's purpose as the first in line of the track is to hint that C6X has an obvious connection with witchcraft and potions, hence the name LOVE SPELL. this song talks about the desire to make a love potion to be able to receive and reciprocate the love you dedicated to someone. but at the success of casting the spell, you realize there's no such thing as love created through magic which leads to dishonesty in a relationship.

، ! 노래oo2APPLE ៸៸ title track
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 hyeseok
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 hyeseok
≡ ❛ choreographed by 𓂃 narae, chinhae
≡ ❛ directed by 𓂃 kim suhyeok, jang nari
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA APPLE, the title of C6X's first mini album, elysian, serves as the introduction to the group's lore. apple symbolizes temptation, and biting it means giving into temptation. setting it on fire acts as a way of trying to get out of this situation. temptations, in the universe of ukiyo, are the sins. at the same time, the girls being witches is a sign of honesty towards their desires, in the lore of ukiyo but also in real life. it also directly connects with the b-sides as well as future releases, both by the group but also by fellow artists.

꒷︶ ❛ LYRIC VIDEO

꒷︶ ❛ LIVE STAGE

꒷︶ ❛ DANCE PRACTICE

، ! 노래oo3DAHLIA ៸៸ b-side
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 hyeseok, nalin, estrella
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 jodie, hyeseok
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA Dahlia is a song that serves as a sequel to LOVE SPELL. It talks about a girl who sings for her lover who has doubts about their relationship, she relates their love to a flower named DAHLIA which signifies strength and longing for an honest and long-lasting relationship. But the girl was unsure of this love, being warned that DAHLIA's may bring sadness and betrayal, and yet she still chose to fight for this love as the lyrics go; "no matter what they say, I choose to love you anyway."

، ! 노래oo4MAZE ៸៸ b-side
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 cerise, ohseong, ryumi
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 hyeseok, jodie
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA Maze is where the story shifts to another person's point of view. maze focuses on the metaphorical concept of being trapped in someone's convoluted and confusing signals. it tackles the other side of the story, the person the girl is trying hard to get their attention, and how suffocated they feel after giving in to the protagonist's enthralling and captivating gestures, pushing them towards her. the constant repetition of 'maybe im in your maze' reflects how unsure they are as to where this relationship is leading to.