Clone Wars Trespassers

Start from the beginning

Cho:
Spare me your theories, Master Jedi and get me results!

Revan slowly approached him mere inches from his face.

Revan:
Watch your tone, Chairman. I'm not your dog to bark orders at.

Obi-wan was about to step in until was cut off by Rex.

Rex:
Sir, our scouts have spotted a droid base on the other side of the ice ridge.

The jedi and a few clones leave the base and get on their speeder bikes to the droid outpost. A few minutes later they arrive to see the same thing at the separatist base that they saw at theirs only with battle droid head stuck on spikes.

Obi-wan:
Don't let him get under your skin Revan. He's a Chairman, and we need to play nice.

Revan:
I will not coddle him like the others do Obi-wan. If we always roll over to do what people like him want then the war will never end. We are supposed to be keepers of the peace and yet you're all acting like servants.

They approached Anakin who was inspecting a droid head on a spike.

Anakin:
By the look of things, I'd say whoever attacked our base took out the droids also.

Obi-wan:
Rex, help Anakin place the sensor beacons.

Rex:
Yes, General.

Revan:
Axe secure the perimeter and warn us of anything you see.

Axe:
Right sir.

Obi-wan:
You four come with us. Let's go.

They started to search the droid base and all they found were dead dorids with their heads on spikes. Obi-wan and Revan saw Anakin near the entrance.

Obi-wan:
Did you find anything?!

Anakin:
I found a large footprint.

Revan:
Make a cast.

They then entered the command bridge as Obi-wan tried to power up the computer but the cold made it difficult.

Anakin:
Sensors are in place.

Obi-wan:
I think I found something. Blast it.

Obi-wan kept pressing the power button but the computer wouldn't come on line until Revan gave the computer a kick and like magic the computer came alive and projected the last transmission..

Droid:
685 to command. There are too many of them. They've overrun the base. We need reinforcements. Ah!

They then saw a harry looking creature attack the battle droid from behind before the transition ended.

Anakin:
What was that?

Obi-wan:
Whatever it was, it's a good warrior.

Revan:
Hmm, my theories are starting to add up.

Rex:
The droid's log indicates they were investigating the southern canyon.

Obi-wan:
Sounds like a good place to start.

Back at the Clone base. Chairman Cho was barking orders at the Clones.

Chairman:
I want the weapon system back online and the shields operational. There's no telling what the Separatists have planned.

Chuchi:
Chairman, what makes you so certain the Separatists are behind this attack?

Cho:
Look around, Senator. Isn't this carnage proof enough?