I glare at him and shake my head, with just the smallest smile falling on my lips because these two have been at each other's throat so much in the past 6 months. Then not even 5 minutes later, they're laying on one of their couches watching movies and sending me pictures telling me that they're besties again.

"Okay listen here you shits." I take the phone from Jungkook, lightly flicking his forehead. He frowns sticking his tongue out at me and rubbing his hand over the spot.

"That is no way to talk to your elders." Jimin purses his lips.

"I didn't know I was speaking to Jin." I bite back.

"I'm telling Jin." He deadpans.

"And he'll do what? Jin loves me." I cock an eyebrow at him, receiving silence in return. "Exactly."

Over the past months, I've had the chance to grow closer to the members. Daily talks with Jimin has given me the chance to see Yoongi and Hobi a lot more. Taehyung is always with Jimin, I know that. We don't talk much. Only ever small greetings when either of us see each other on the screen. And since Jungkook and I are texting or just mindlessly on facetime every hour of the day, I've seen Jin and Joon a lot more than I see Malia to be honest. Jin is the reason our pantry is always stocked with ramen, always shipping me out packs and packs of things that he wants me to try.

"You get that attitude from your boyfriend. Freaking maknaes." Jimin rolls his eyes, unaware of how I froze in my spot. Eyes shifting between him and Jungkook. Jungkook who also froze as he was playing with a chimmy plushy I had laying on my bed. He looks up at him, eyes widening. Curiously eyeing me, gauging my reaction to him being called my boyfriend.

We haven't spoken about what exactly we are yet. 6 months being too short of a time, but also feeling like too long because now we know everything about each other. Well, almost everything. Some things still stays hidden within my mind. A closet of skeletons if you will, really dirty terrifying skeletons. We haven't had a chance to figure out how we want to move forward. But what we have now is nice. It's comfortable. Not pressuring or demanding. It's just safe. But we always get this way. When the guys tease Jungkook, he deflects and changes the subject. I know it's partly to keep me from being uncomfortable, but I also feel like maybe he likes how we are now too.

Deciding to stick with that and not think about it further, I break eye contact with Jungkook. And focus back in on Jimin.

"Anyway, Jimin." I say circling back to the main issue at hand. "You know he didn't mean to eat your snacks and not replace it. He was packing and must've forgotten. Right koo?"

Jungkook hums in agreement.

"But—" Jimin tries to counter,

"Jungkook, you shouldn't have eaten it all. Apologize." I say looking at the man who has now settled his head in my lap, hugging the chimmy plush to his chest.

"I am not apologizing." He pouts.

"Bun." I run my fingers through his hair, tugging softly at the ends.

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ssi" He huffs out.

"That's hyung to you, bun." Jimin spits out, a playful smile falling on his face.

"Shut up." He rolls his eyes at Jimin and turns his head to bury himself into my stomach. "What about him?" He whines out, the warmth of his breath hitting my stomach.

"What about him?" I laugh lightly, looking between the 2 men who stand well over 5 inches taller than me but are the biggest babies I've ever come to know. It's endearing to say the least.