"You two are friends, right? Go, say hi!"

I was softly pushed forward, while Sarah quickly left the scene. And there I was, alone, being the only thing blocking König from his way of escape. We both looked at each other for a while, I wanted to ignore him, give him the silent treatment. The same one that Ghost has been so keen on using on me all this time.

But I couldn't do it after seeing the soft eyes staring at me.

"I thought you said I could come to you for training any time?"

The man looked at me with eyes full of hesitance.

"J-ja. I did say that."

He was a little out of breath, standing awkwardly not knowing what to do. I walked closer to him checking how much weight he has on the bar.

170kg

Jesus Christ.

This man is a unit.

"Well I see you are busy. Again. So I won't bother you."

I wanted to be mad, but perhaps he had his reasons not to talk to me. KorTac lost interest so he didn't have to get close anymore. He did always act nervous around me.

"No! I just finished! Do you need help with something? Anything?"

His eyes looked as if they were pleading for forgiveness, like he knew that by ignoring me he had hurt me. He must have known, it would have been weird if he didn't.

Something about this look sparked in me, it made me want to bite my lip. Was I going crazy already?

"No, I am fine now."

"Oh. . . Okay."

He stopped fidgeting with his hands, dropping them to the sides and looking down at the floor. Oh how I love teasing this man.

"Actually... there might be something, but I am not sure if it's right to ask the Colonel for such a thing."

He quickly looked back at me with uncertainty and excitement.

"If I could help you, then I will, in any way or form.."

"Really?"

"Yes! Mein Maus, what do you need help with?"

I walked closer to him, placing my hands on his arms, slowly moving them down to his fingers.

"It's really painful. König."

I could feel his muscles become tense at my touch, he held his breath for that moment.

"Are you hurt?"

"No, but it has been bothering me for so long. I don't think I can keep going if it keeps hurting me like this."

I held his fingers and guided them upwards from his sides towards my waist. He swallowed loud enough for me to hear.

"Y/N, I... I will do my best, I will be gentle-"

He stopped talking as I moved them higher and placed his hand against my head.

"Really? That would be great, I don't think my head ever hurt me this much before."

I swear I could feel his body get warmer just by standing near him, he was definitely red under the sniper hood.

"Ah... Your head hurts?"

His voice was almost a whisper, he pressed his thumb softly onto my temple. I closed my eyes and let out a hum.

"Could you massage me like this? It feels really good."

"Sure, of course, Mein Liebeling."

"Thank you, honey."

I looked into his eyes. So obedient. Yet he act's like a kid.

"I am still mad."

He stopped and moved his hands away from my face.

"Do you not like me?"

"N-nein! Warum du- Why would you say that?"

He sounded panicked, perhaps a little angry as well.

"It's okay I won't bother you anymore if that's the case."

"You don't bother me. Ich will dich nicht verlieren. Aber ich möchte nicht zwischen dich un Ghost kommen." - ( I don't want to lose you. But I don't want to come between you and Ghost.)

He doesn't want to... What? Stand between me and Ghost? So he thought we had feelings for each other after all.

"König. What are you saying?"

"Y/N. I don't mind if you come to me. You can bother me any time."

"I see... Well, thank you for the massage. I will be going now. Have a good day, misiu." - ( little bear.)

"Du auch Shatz. Tschüss." - ( You too love. Bye.)

---

Later in the evening I decided to go on a walk, wanting to relax before I got back to my quarters. I finally had the time to think about everything that has been happening. Ghost was no longer pushing me like before, he acted much calmer towards me.

This of course made me happy, but I feel like there is something we still have to talk through. My relationship with König wasn't turning any simpler as well. The sweet words he directed my way, without knowing that I could understand him made me wonder what is it exactly that he thinks of me.

I breathed out a sigh, the warm wind slowly turning colder with each minute.

Crunch

I turned around.

"Ey, Shade."

I watched as the taller man walked over to me.

"What are you doing here? Micheal."

He had a wide grin on his face, the trouble kind.

"Don't be so rude. I have something to ask of you."

"Oh? You have something to ask of me? And what kind of shitty question is it going to be?"

He was standing right in my face, trying to intimidate me. I didn't budge.

"Let's make a deal. Sleep with me and I promise no one will know."

What? He thinks he has a chance with me?

I laughed.

"Are you hearing yourself?"

He pushed me against a tree, towering over me.

"I am giving you a warning. Don't make me do something you will regret."

"What can you do? Your empty threats won't work on me. I am not some bitch, Thera."

"I didn't say you were. But what would the higher ups say. . . If they found out you were flaunting yourself to get in the superiors good graces?"

"What?"

What is he talking about? How dare he even say something like that!?

"Oh come on, don't act stupid."

He bend lower whispering into my ear.

"I watched as you left their rooms just to disappear into the next one. You didn't come back until morning."

"Nothing happened- are you stalking me?"

I pushed him away

"Think about it Y/N. I won't wait forever."

His smile didn't disapear.

"Don't try to threaten me again."

I simply walked away. Too much is happening at once, what do I do? Should I tell someone? No, I would only get in trouble.

Word count: 1671