the older male did hand back the tub of icecream, glaring at it first and was quick to lay his head on the brunette's lap which the other welcomed.

"you're loving that more than me..." jungkook mumbled, voice muffled against the brunette's clothed baby bump.

and now it was taehyung's turn to chuckle and playfully roll his eyes at jungkook's jeonlousy over his tub of icecream and pickles.

*

the next days had been quite chaotic for jungkook to say the least; the pregnant male's mood swings and cravings have been very... challenging.

not going back to their island may have been a blessing disguise as taehyung had been craving a lot of things which jungkook and with the help of their household staff could easily access to in the city.

one morning jungkook woke up to a crying taehyung saying why he still wasn't up and he was already hungry.

"my love, you can always wake up, hm?" the older mumbled, pressing a kiss on the younger's cheeks and wiping off his tears.

"but you slept late yesterday..." taehyung mumbled. "i don't want to wake you up..."

another day, jungkook would wake up to taehyung missing and when he went down to look for him at four in the morning, the staff were all bewildered, informing him that taehyung and one of his security, minhyuk had went out to go for burger drive through.

"we also tell him to just let minhyuk go buy the burgers and wait here but young master taetae insisted to go with him" one of the maids informed seeing jungkook sigh.

jungkook couldn't even be mad seeing how everyone looked like they were all awoken from their sleep.

"it's fine, you all can go back, i'll wait for them" jungkook says.

it was about an hour later when taehyung returned with minhyuk, jungkook standing at their home entrance once the security informed him that the two had entered the subdivision.

"good morning, sir" minhyuk greets seeing the dark haired male before opening the car door for the younger master.

the bodyguard was obviously also had been startled awake seeing that he was in a jacket, shorts and slippers while the pregnant male was still in his sleeping gown and was kept warm by an oversized cardigan.

"oh, kookie" taehyung widely smiles, a burger in hand.

what surprised jungkook more was seeing minhyuk pull out two paper bags from the back seat with taehyung thanking him and told him to leave them in the kitchen.

"where have you been, my love?" jungkook asks, wrapping his arm on the other's waist pulling him close and pressing a kiss on his cheek. "you made me worried"

the pregnant male pouts. "i just wanted to eat burgers... i told the security i'll be quick and just drive on my own but they called minhyuk and woke up the other house staff"

the younger only pouts more when he heard jungkook chuckle. "and why are you laughing?" he whines.

"what should i do with you, my baby? such appetite" jungkook says pecking the pregnant male's pouting lips.

jungkook, minhyuk and a few of the house staff ended up eating burgers and fries with taehyung until about five in the morning.

some days were more challenging for jungkook as he would wake up to an angry taehyung - like that one time where his reason being that he had a dream wherein the older denied him of his tub of ice cream and tuna.