"Do you know what you'll gonna talk about?" Zion ask as he takes a bite of his food

"Yeah I don't know how to say it though"

"You gonna give it another chance?" Edwin ask

"I don't know"

"Don't fuck this up" Austin says

"Yeah I don't got time for you be up in that room all day , you needa record your verses ASAP" Zion shakes his head

"Zion sometimes being quiet is the best option"
Brandon nods and Zion rolls his eyes before going back to his food.

"Do what you think is best, but FYI if you don't try again we are Still very much her friends"

"Of course , I get it"

(Genevieve) (5:49)

Is he coming at exactly six? A little bit before? A little bit after? Will he even show? My heart been beating like crazy every since 5:30.
I'm worried , nervous, and not excited but just ready to get these answers.

Even if it's not the answers I like. It is what it is, life moves on and I can't do anything about it. Maybe we just don't work together and he realized that before I did. Even if it sucks.

(5:59) it's gonna be 6 in one minute, my nerves are becoming more intense. Part of me just wants to get it over with and figure out what to do next.

(6:03) any minute now he can knock on my door and we'll talk. I have no fuckin patients so he needs to hurry up with this.

(6:11) I been sitting here in my living room waiting and waiting.

(6:22) when he said 6 I expected 6 or 6:05. 

(6:36) alright bro come on.

*knock knock* oh shit. Okay it's fine , I'm good

I make my way to the door and open it.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"umm come in" I move to the side of the door to allow him to walk in.

"Couch fine?" He looks at me and ask

"Yeah that works" SO AWKWARD UGHHH.

we both take a seat on my couch as I pause the movie I was watching on tv.

"So" He says

"so get to talking" I tell him

"First things first I wanna apologize for kinda just leaving the other day and not giving you any reasoning" "that was an asshole move"

I nod signaling that I agree wit thattttt.

"I guess this whole thing has been odd , well I've been odd with the whole thing"

"Yeah you think!"

"But that's the thing , I'm not giving you what you want , obviously you aren't happy with me"