🧸Ch.2🧸

It's the next day and the party is in 4 days.
Today Trinity and I are going shopping. Well she's kinda dragging me along but I love shopping too so jokes on her.

Jokes on you , she's gonna take 3 hours.

She always does!

I hear a knock at my door and open it.

"Ready to go?"'

We arrive at the mall and walk in.

"How long are you gonna be?" I ask her as we start walking around

"Eh I don't know"

That's not a good answer.

"Don't act like you don't shopping" she smiles before I start following her into a couple stores. Both of us picking stuff out and buying things.

"What do you think about this?" She holds up a black see through bodysuit. "I can wear it this Friday for the party"

"I like that , you should get it" I say to her and she doesn't hesitate to make her way to the cashier to buy it. She's in line and as she waits I start looking around at the clothes and shoes.

It's been a couple hours we both got a bunch of bags. But now it's finally time to leave. "No matter how bad of a day I might have , shopping just makes me so happy" she says as we walk through the parking lot to her car.

"Agree , however I'm sick of walking around the mall" I start putting my bags in the car.

"But we got a bunch of new stuff . So it doesn't matter right?"

"......right"

---
It's later in the day and we been at the prettymuch for a while. After dropping our bags off at the house they told us to come over.

"We got the playlist ready for the party" Edwin says "and may i say it's pretty fire"

"Is it?" I look at him "is it really?"

Zion looks at my way "don't hate on us"

"I'm just asking" I shrug "I am excited though"

"Yes and we already have our outfits . We went shopping today" my sister says "it's gonna be a lot of fun" she smiles

"Our Parties are always fun" Brandon spins around in his chair to face us. "Haven't had a bad party"

Everyone stops talking as we hear the basement door open and Nick walks in.

"Miss me?" He says to everyone

Hell yes I did

Girl that's not your man and you seen him yesterday.

"Where were you at?" Austin ask him

"out"

Wow he was probably wit some girl

Bitch that is not your Man.

Unfortunately.

"Secretive I see" Zion says and laughs

"Naw I was just a Little busy , but I didn't buy a bunch of shit for the party , a little help carrying it all in would be nice"

"I'll help you" I say .... Did I sound desperate?

Damn bitch calm down

"If you can handle it" he says. "Come with me"
I follow him upstairs to the first floor and outside. "I just got drinks , snacks and shit"

"You do know the party is in 4 days"

"Yeah but I was already out so why not just get the stuff now , you know?" I nod as we grab the bags out his car.

"Don't hurt yourself now kid"

That nickname is gonna drive me to the edge and not in a good way either.

"I got it" we carry it all in the house and to the kitchen. "Is that everything?"

"Yes ma'am it is , thank you" he says

He called me ma'am, maybe he sees me to be a little older than kid.

No girl he's just being respectful.

"So , excited for the party?" He ask

"Yeah I am" I nod "you?"

"Always excited for a party , especially when it's here" he points "you know it's gonna be one hell of a time"

"With all those bottles , better be a good time" I look at the bags he bought.

"Don't worry about those bottles , you won't be touching them"

I cross my arms "and why is that?" I question

"It will be too much for you , you can't handle that type liquor" he shakes his head

"Says who?"

"Me"

Now you know what I can handle?

Don't start

"Yeah right Nick" I laugh in disbelief. "I could easily drink those"

He shrugs "two shots of this one and you're done" he holds up the light blue bottle "guarantee it Eve"

When he's not calling me kid , he's calling me Eve. No one else calls me that , he always wanna be different. At first I hated Eve. But it's grown on me and I have no choice but to accept it , he won't listen.

"I'll be just fine"

"Okay , well on Friday , 3 shots and we'll see how you feel"