Just terrible...

"Yes, we're cousins."

She muttered, keeping her answers short. Kaliyah had a slight attitude as she rolled her eyes, facing the window again.

"Is you mad at me or sum?"

Von questioned with a curious tone. Kaliyah just shifted a bit, not really sure what to feel. They had been driving down an unfamiliar road for only 10 minutes, Kaliyah having no idea where he was taking her at all.

"Hello?"

He questioned, trying to get her to speak. She just sucked her teeth lightly before snapping her neck toward him again.

"I'm not mad."

She huffed. He gave her a look, gripping the steering wheel with one hand.

"Seems like you are. I mean... yo face all twisted up n shit."

He pointed, chuckling.

"You think this is so funny huh? Running off with me while you have a whole girl."

She pointed.

"And yet you came along."

He cynically spoke.

"Well yeah, after you practically forced me to come with you."

She retorted, mugging him.

"Fuck is you so scared fa anyways? It's not like you n I are even doin' anything. We just driving around-"

"Scared? Ain't nobody scared of nothing Von."

Kaliyah kissed her teeth before waving him off. Von just couldn't help but chuckle at her attitude.

"Then what's yo problem? I thought we was friends? You n' I can't be friends?"

He questioned. Kali chewed the inside of her cheek, her eyes gazing off into the distance now as she thought for a moment.

Am I really overreacting?

She thought quietly to herself.

I mean, technically Von was right. Me and him aren't doing anything but driving around.... Right?

"Well, friends don't flirt with each other. That's all I know."

She muttered.

"Flirt? Who flirting?"

Dayvon raised both his eyebrows, acting fake surprised. It was no secret that he was a huge flirt. Kaliyah knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Oh please don't play dumb with me. You have been flirting with me for the past few weeks before I blocked you-"

"Oh, so that's why you blocked me? Cus we was flirting?"

He placed his finger underneath his chin, looking back and forth between the road and Kaliyah.

"Cus last time I checked yo ass was flirting right back wit me. It takes two to tango Kaliyah."

He snickered.

"Oh please Von. I definitely wasn't flirting with you."

She half lied.

Kaliyah just crossed her arms against her chest before leaning back in her seat. The road that they were driving on ended up merging into the freeway. Kaliyah could now see the city skyline of Atlanta in the distance. She had never been outside of Chicago like this before, so seeing a skyline other than what she was use to back home was pretty interesting to her.