•> Chapter 63 <•

Start from the beginning

"That's so suddenly? A date out of nowhere

"That's so suddenly? A date out of nowhere.", Haru chuckled as she and Mikey were at the cafe, enjoying their date together.

"Come on, Haruchin. When you ever got to spend of your time with a boyfriend as hot as me, hmm?"

 When you ever got to spend of your time with a boyfriend as hot as me, hmm?"

"Yea, yea..whatever. My boyfriend is so fucking hot that melts my heart every day.", Haru rolled her eyes but not annoyedly while Mikey chuckled at her playful statement.

Haru looked at Mikey for a moment before she got to the main point out.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm?"

"Did your talk with Shinichiro....are good?", Haru asked him worriedly.

"Yeah, good.", Mikey gives her a simple response while eating his ice cream. But Haru still didn't buy it, she felt something off about Mikey's behavior and Mikey realized that on her face.

"I'm really fine, Haruchin. That's all in the past. Plus, I don't remember my life when I was just a patient on the bed till I died. So, I'm really fine. I want to focus on what is now and what is best for our future.", Mikey said while smiling softly at her, reassuring her that he was fine even after what Shinichiro told him about his past in the original timeline.

"As long as you're by my side, my dark impulse will never go wild. It's just a curse that I got because big bro killed that old man. Isn't like I care, but...I can control myself now a bit from going out of control.", Mikey said while staring at his palm. Yes, he can still feel those things inside him, it's like something that can't get ripped off no matter what he did.

"So....", Mikey whispered while gently holding her hand before he kissed at the back of her hand. "Just stay by my side like we promised."

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

On the night of the meeting after the Tenjiku's fight.

"Man...what's wrong with your face?", everyone looks at Takemichi's face as he just got punched by someone before they planned out to gather at Musashi Shrine. Takemichi laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head.