•> Chapter 26 <•

The light from the festival is shining around the many stores. The six of them walked in pairs with each other while enjoying many games and buying some food at the festival. The night is really enjoyable and peaceful which Mikey, Haru, and Takemichi could feel some peace for a moment in their life from the original storyline.

"Nee, Haruchin.", called Mikey which he suddenly holds the umbrella up and stares at Haru with a smile on his face, getting the girl to confused as to why the boy suddenly opened up the umbrella. Before Haru could say anything, suddenly water dripped down from the skies which it's raining. Looking aside, Haru found that Draken and Takemichi also already prepared the umbrella and covered Hina and Emma.

"How did you know it's gonna rain?", asked Haru while looking at Mikey.

"It's just coincidence.", said Mikey while smiling softly at Haru who was still confused about the situation but decided to ignore it. "Come closer.", said Mikey while pulling Haru's waist closer to him after seeing the rain slowly wetting her clothes.

Staring at each other with the sound of rain covering their atmosphere, it's peace for a moment which Haru's face slowly blushing as she keeps staring at Mikey who smiling softly down at her. Slowly Mikey's face moves closer to Haru's face as both of them get in kiss until something caught Mikey's attention, getting him to stop and look at something behind Haru. Realizing that, Haru also turned back to look in Mikey's direction is looking at.

"Moebius?", asked Haru which both of them already have serious expressions on their face. "Where's Draken, Manjirou?"

"With Emma.", answered Mikey while he searched around to see no figures of his friend and his sister. "Haruchin, take the umbrella."

"Huh?", Haru is confused as Mikey suddenly gives her the umbrella.

"Go find aniki and big bro with Takemicchi and Hina-chan.", said Mikey while leaving the place to find Draken and Emma.

"WAIT, MANJIROU!", shout Haru but Mikey didn't hear and just ran to search for his friend and his sister in the rain. Since she can't do anything anymore with Mikey, Haru just leaves the place to find Takemichi, Hina, Seiyu, and Shinichiro.

Meanwhile, it's a rains cat and dog. Two umbrellas are covering both males, one with blonde hair and one with black hair which they staring with serious faces at some bunch of delinquents with signs named Moebius on the jackets.

"Hey, what's is this? I thought you, Manjirou, and others already settled down with Moebius.", said Shinichiro with an annoyed smirk while staring at Moebius members.

"We did.", said Seiyu while staring at Moebius. 'Something not right....the Moebius is after us instead of Draken?', Seiyu's thoughts as he keeps staring at Moebius while aware of his surroundings. "Shinichiro, I don't think this is gonna be a good thing to happen."

"You brat, do you think I don't know? I'm used to be a gang leader and I know this kind of situation.", said Shinichiro while smirking annoyedly while Seiyu let out a chuckle at his statement.

"You're know how to fight, right?"

"You making fun of me?"

"Hahahaha~ I have your back if anything happens, Shinichiro.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face.

"Wow~ such hono-"

SCARK!!!

Before Shinichiro could finish his word, Seiyu quickly reacted and do a kick to protect the guy from the surprise attack at his back from the Moebius members. Shocked by the sudden attack, Shinichiro is speechless for a moment while Seiyu is in a position to protect the older guy.