•> Chapter 47 <•

Night covers the skies the full moon shining on 25th December in the year 2015

Night covers the skies the full moon shining on 25th December in the year 2015. A black hair guy is sitting on the building rooftop all alone as his hair is gently blown by the cold wind in winter. Looking down at the city with people who celebrate Christmas tonight. A ring tone from a phone could be heard as he answered.

"Manjirou, where are you?", asked a deep and familiar voice of his older brother, Sano Shinichiro.

"I'm outside right now. Have something to finish, big bro.", said Mikey with a smile plastered on his face, not genuine at all. His voice sounds all fine but Shinichiro knows, how the guy still can't move on with the death of his lover yet. Shinichiro thoughts on cheering his lil brother today on Christmas but seem that is not the case anymore. "Gomen, but I can't join tonight."

"What are you doing, Manjirou? Whatever you're doing, better not be a bad thing.", said Shinichiro, sounding very concerned and worried about his lil brother. Knowing Mikey's condition right now, he probably would do something beyond his control.

"Haha~ don't worry, big bro. I'm not doing anything bad. You're worried too much.", said Mikey while chuckling a lil bit, but that was not enough to give a sense of peace to Shinichiro.

"Come back immediately when you're done."

"Okay, big bro.", said Mikey before ended up the call between him and his brother. Mikey stares at his phone for a moment before his smile dropped as he hears footsteps coming closer to him at the back. "You caught him?"

"Yes, boss.", answered the man with rosy pink hair, no other than Mikey's loyal man, Sanzu Haruchiyo. "He downstairs.", said Sanzu with a smirk on his face. Mikey then turns as he jumps down and walked passed Sanzu as the guy proceeds to follow his king from behind.

Arrived in the room, a loud screaming could be heard filled the room. Mikey's expressionless face didn't change as he keeps on walking toward the man who was is tied up in the chair with Ran and Rindou who just finished enjoying torturing the man and giving the way to their boss.

"It's him?", asked Mikey and Sanzu answered it with yes. Mikey observed the man is tied up with emotionless and dead eyes. No pity at all in himself as his past self again eating him up. His Bonten side is slowly...no already swallowing himself. He is no longer Sano Manjirou of Tokyo Manji Gang. He is Sano Manjirou of Bonten.

"He the one kill my Haruchin?", Mikey asked which everyone in the room silenced themselves. Then, loud laughter from the man filled the room as they all just watched him with an uninterested face. "So, he isn't the one, huh...", Mikey said again with his face still looking all expressionless.

"What makes you think that I'm the one who killed your woman? Do I look like the boss to you?!", asked the man with a smirk and a mocking tone at Mikey. The black hair guy didn't budge by the mock at all, he just chills himself as just staring down at the man.