•> Chapter 9 <•

The day is a normal day for Takemichi as he already planned to avoid Haru after the school is over but somehow he failed and ended being dragged by Haru together out of the school building. As Haru and Takemichi were about to go home, unluckily for Takemichi to meet up with Mikey who already waiting for Haru like usual he does.

Takemichi is in shock while Mikey is smiling which he recognizes the boy that Haru with is his best friend, however...Mikey doesn't know that Takemichi also came back to the past and the same for Takemichi who doesn't know about Mikey who also came from the future. Mikey really happy to meet with Takemichi but his happy feelings changed after seeing his best friend is holding his hand with his wife.

An irked immediately appears on Mikey's face as he keeps smiling innocently towards Takemichi who already sweating a lot as he is terrified by Mikey's piss-off smile.

"Haruchin...who is that?", asked Mikey with a smile on his face.

"My best friend!! His name is Hanagaki Takemichi!!!", introducing Haru about Takemichi to Mikey while still holding the boy's hand. Instead of setting his eyes on Takemichi, Mikey's eyes are more on both hand which is holding together like nothing.

"Takemichi huh....Your name will be Takemicchi from now on.", said Mikey as he walked closer to Takemichi, getting the guy to flinch as he slowly stepped backward from Mikey. "Nee, Takemicchi.....let's hang out together sometime...shall we?", asked Mikey with a scary smile while patting the boy's shoulder.

'I'm dead...I'M FUCKING DEAD!! I DIDN'T MARRY OR DATE HINA YET!! DON'T KILL ME YET, MIKEY-KUN!!', Takemichi's thoughts as it keeps screaming inside his head while smiling nervously towards Mikey.

Mikey then glanced down to see Haru's hand and Takemichi's hand are still holding each other, which the annoying feelings are getting inside him on how much he wants to separate both of them from each other. Realizing that, Takemichi immediately breaks it as he hides his hands behind while keeps smiling at the boy. Seeing that, Mikey slightly smile as he backward and started to introduce himself.

"Sano Manjirou. You can call me Mikey, Takemicchi! And I'm Haruchin's best friend (husband).", said Mikey with a smile on his face.

'Your face saying that you're her husband instead of her friend, Mikey-kun.', Takemichi thoughts as he looks at Mikey with an awkward smile.

"So....since both of you already introduced yourself towards each other, can we go now?", asked Haru as she tried to break the awkward silence between Takemichi and Mikey.

"Erm...sure."

"Sure, Haruchin!"

Then, the three of them ended up the walking together which there was no conversation between Takemichi and Mikey during the walk. Haru gets more awkward as she doesn't know what she should do about both of her friends until she sees a dorayaki store near them.

"Alright! How about I go buy the dorayaki and both of you stay there and have chitchat, okay?!"

"Wait, Haru-san.", before Takemichi could say anything, Haru already left both Mikey and Takemichi together, which the situation getting more awkward since both of them can't act friendly as they had known each other for so long.

'Does Takemicchi used to befriended with Haruchin in the past?...maybe because of the storyline changing....', Mikey's thoughts as he stared at Takemichi while eating his lollipop.

"Nee, Takemicchi...", called Mikey, causing the boy to flinch at the sudden call and slowly turn to look at Mikey.

"Ye-yeah?"

"How long do you know Haruchin?", asked Mikey while staring at Takemichi with the lollipop in his hand.