•> Chapter 63 <•

(If you're TR's fan then you already know Shinichiro's past in chapter 269, I won't probably recall that past since it's too much to write the whole same thing

(If you're TR's fan then you already know Shinichiro's past in chapter 269, I won't probably recall that past since it's too much to write the whole same thing. Sorry :) guys.)

It's silence after a long storytelling of what Shinichiro had experienced with Mikey. He didn't expect that from Shinichiro. So this all already set up? Meeting Takemichi was fated to happen because he is a time leaper like Shinichiro?

"You know...I do have some doubts in the past when you kept sticking with me at the store.", Shinichiro chuckled and Mikey just smiled softly.

"Thank you for telling me this, big bro."

"Nah..you need to know it later or not.", Shinichiro patted Mikey's head as he smiled gently. "I wish you will be happy in this life compared to what you were in my first life.", Shinichiro said and Mikey smiled.

"I will, with you, Haruchin, aniki, and everyone in Toman.", he said.

"Haha~ now I already told you my story, now it's your turn to tell me your life after I died in your first timeline, not the original one.", Shinichiro said which Mikey gladly told him, although he needed to flitter a bit his story, especially what most happened in the second timeline where he...you know...what he did to Haru :). Guess he doesn't need to mention that one to Shinichiro.

Joy, sad, terrified, and more emotion are there on Shinichiro's face as he listens to Mikey's experience in his first timeline to his current timeline.

"I'm sorry...because of me...you have that thing curse inside you...."

"Don't worry...although sometimes it goes out of control, Haruchin somehow managed to cool down it.", Mikey said, sounding a bit happy and relieved to have Haru by his side. "To me, our first timeline was full of beautiful memories, even though we did end up dying, still...I managed to be a father tho."

"Damn, my lil bro here already married at least once in his life, and here I am, dying in my previous life so early without even having any girlfriend.", Shinichiro sounds a bit depressing which makes Mikey laugh.

"Don't worry, big bro. Who knows maybe in this life, you probably get married."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Yea."

"You lil brat-", Shinichiro and Mikey having their brotherly moments in the hallway, something they didn't do much cause both of them keeping their secret to themselves. Never once to open their hearts to each other before.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

After that time, everything was back to how should be, Haru slowly checked out from the hospital, and Izana started to move in and live at Sano's house, Kokonoi and Inui mostly spent time together with Akane, yea, just peaceful. What happened to Tenjiku? Of course, the members joined Toman, after all...Izana created goal was to create Tenjiku for Mikey to lead. His only aim was for his previous title as the 3rd guardian of Toman.