•> Chapter 39 <•

As the fight between Toman and Valhalla already begins, Takemichi instead of being focused only to find Baji, he will also be looking after Mikey from afar while fighting alongside Chifuyu

As the fight between Toman and Valhalla already begins, Takemichi instead of being focused only to find Baji, he will also be looking after Mikey from afar while fighting alongside Chifuyu. For the Kazuki's siblings, it's been a long time since they had fought alongside each other which resulted in them easily defeating the Valhalla members one by one.

"Okay on your side, sis?", asked Seiyu while punching the enemy.

"Do I look like I am in trouble to you? It's might be so long as the last time I ever fight like this again!!", said Haru while smirking as she enjoyed the fights with Seiyu who also felt the same as her.

Meanwhile, with Mikey, Kazutora was about to punch him but was stopped by Draken. However, it's don't take long as Draken is then preoccupied with Hanma, who kicks him out of nowhere, giving him the chance to Kazutora to face Mikey.

"Mikey, I've been waiting so long for this!!", said Kazutora while grinning madly at him with Mikey just stares at him with a soft stare, feeling as he don't want to fight the boy in front of him and wanted to bring back the Kazutora he knows from the first timeline.

"Kazutora....", but Mikey knows. This won't end up easily unless with a fistfight.

Meanwhile, with Draken, the boy has to fight many enemies all alone which caused one of the Toman's members to say that they're not strong at him and Mikey to fight them. But that until Seiyu come close to them which caught their all attention on him.

"What're you guys whining about? Looks at Takemichi.", said Seiyu while looking at the blonde boy who fighting so shabbily. "It's like no one here to cover you all, fight for yourself. Aren't you promised to lend your strength for president?", said Seiyu which caught the Toman members' attention and reminded them again of the last meeting. Then, suddenly one of Valhalla's members flew between them as they were surprised and turn to look in the direction it comes.

"Give me half of them. I still have enough energy to beat some ass!", said Haru as she sweeps the blood on her lips with many Valhalla members laying unconsciously on the ground around her.

"What the- one girl alone is enough to finish our members?!"

"How can this be?!!"

"Crazy!! Who's that bitch?!!"

Haru's appearance caught Valhalla members' attention with her defeating numerous of their members easily despite being a girl. Hearing the stuttering from the enemies makes Haru annoyed lil bit as to how they really look down on her just because she is a girl.

"Well~ well~ well~ prepared your ass. I'mma gonna spanks every ass of you guys!", said Haru while correcting her knuckles as she walked toward them with irk and an annoying smile on her face, making some of them blush with the spanks words coming out from the girl's mouth.