Stiles || • cute/fluff

Start from the beginning

Y/N's heart broke at his desperate expression. As he talked, his grip on her hand got tighter. She dropped his hand and cupped his face. Stiles brought his hands and gripped her wrists. Tears were swimming in his eyes.

"Stiles, I'm not leaving you. I'm in for the long run. Nothing you do could get rid of me- not even murder," she joked. Stiles chuckled and closed his eyes, resting head on hers and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. She did the same. After a while of embracing each other, she pulled back with a mischievous grin. "Now c'mon Mischief, let's have some fun."

She let go and dan towards the end of the dock. She took off her shoes and jacket, then jumped in. Stiles laughed at her and ran towards the end too. He took off his shoes too, rolled up his pants, and sat down. He dipped his feet into the cold water and shivered.

After a while of silence, Stiles began to get worried.

"Y/N?" He called out. He waited a beat and there still wasn't a reply. He began to panic. "Y/N!"

He looked around the best he could in the moonlight and saw some ripples in the water a few feet ahead. Then, he saw a hand.

"Oh my- Y/N!"

He all but ripped his hoodie off and his shirt too. He dove into the water and was immediately cold. Swimming to the surface he sucked in air. Looking around, he saw the hand again. He frantically swam to her and blindly reached out to feel her.

He distantly heard the back door open and the others come out.

Stiles kept reaching out until he felt skin. He gasped and tried to grip the piece of skin. It was her arm. He pulled her towards him and he saw that she was unconscious.

"Stiles! What's happening?" Scott yelled. Stiles breathed a sigh of relief- he knew he couldn't do this by himself. He continued to hold her, not even paying attention to Scott or the others.

"She-she jumped in and-and-and I didn't see or hear her so I j-jumped in too," he explained, looking her over. Her face had paled and despite the summer, her lips started getting a darker tint to them. He pulled her to his chest and swam the best he could. Her head rested in his shoulder.

"Ok. Give us a second. Theo is going to jump in and help you get her to the shore."

Stiles heard a splash behind him followed by the feeling of someone swimming behind him. Theo swam in front of him.

"We'll both carry her to the shore. You can't swim and carry her at the same time," Theo explained. Stiles hesitated but nodded.

The two grabbed one of her arms and swam towards the dock. Scott, Lydia, and Liam were all there to help get them up.

Once at the dock, Stiles and Theo lifted Y/N up and Scott and Liam dragged her onto the wood. Then, they helped the two soaking wet boys climb up-Stiles scrambled up.

When he got up there he immediately went to Y/N's side. Scott was already at her side, checking her pulse and listening for breathing.

"She's not breathing. We're gonna have to do CPR," Scott said, panicked. Stiles's eyes widened.

"Can you do it?" He asked the Alpha. Scott nodded and the proceeded to do CPR. He latched his fingers together, placed them on her chest, and started doing compressions. After about 6 compressions, he opened her mouth and breathed into her.

This went on a few times until her eyes shot open and she coughed up water.

Stiles immediately rushed to where he was sitting in front of her and made sure she could breathe. Once he was sure she wasn't having difficulty, he pulled her into a hug.

"Oh, gosh. Oh my....Y/N," he muttered. The amount of relief he felt could only compare to when he rescued his dad from Jennifer Blake. Y/N clung to Stiles and sobbed into his neck. She gripped his shirt and put a hand in his hair, pulling it. But Stiles didn't seem to mind-at all.

The others looked to Stiles, to see if they needed anything else. Stiles shook his head and they left. He mouthed a 'thank you' to Theo who nodded and walked away.

Y/N pulled away and looked at Stiles. He looked back into her e/c eyes and smiled. He brought his hands up to her face and wiped off the moisture- he couldn't tell if it was tears or the lake water.

"What happened?" He asked quietly. Y/N sniffled and brought up her hand to wipe her nose off.

"I was swimming and was going to surprise you by sneaking up on you. But my foot got caught in some plants underwater and I couldn't move. I tried- oh I tried to yell but I wasn't about water," she explained, tears coming to her eyes once again. Stiles shushed her gently and put his hands on either side of her face. Her brought her head forward and kissed her forehead, leaving his lips against it.

"Never do that again, please." His lips brushed against her forehead, sending an unknown feeling through her body.

Y/N glanced up at him and nodded.

"I'm sorry Stiles."

Stiles smiled and hugged her again. He pulled back quickly though.

"Let's go inside Foxy. We need to warm up. I'll even let you wear one of my hoodies," he teased. Y/N rolled her eyes but smiled.

They stood up together and he tried to walk off, but she tugged him back by the hand. He looked confused until her lips met his. He was shocked for a second but kissed back. His arms found her waist and hers found his neck.

Pulling back when they remembered oxygen was a thing, they were both blushing and smiling. But Y/N's turned into a smirk and she let go of him. She walked towards the house but turned around again.

"I was gonna wear the hoodie anyway Stilinski."

credit: @the-slytherin-writer-12