Stiles || • smut/fluff

The feeling of his leg hairs rubbing sweetly against your clit was making your stomach tighten slightly. Stiles looked down and watched you seeing the slick you were leaving behind on his thigh, feeling his cock twitch and harden at the sight. His cock was leaking precum across his waist, begging to be deep inside of you.

But seeing the mess you were turning yourself into was nearly just as blissful.

"That's it, pretty girl," Stiles spoke, looking back into your eyes, seeing the hooded look. He thrust his fingers into your mouth more as you hummed around them.

"...ugh...Stiles..." You whimpered as he slowly pulled his fingers from your mouth. "I-I'm...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum..."

Stiles grabbed your hips to guide you more against his thigh loving how your little moans and mewls grew louder. He could feel your sweet pussy pulsing against his thigh. You grabbed tightly to his wrist as your hips began to move against him faster, shuddering slightly as you came hard against his thigh.

"Yes, good girl," Stiles smirked as he watched your eyes roll into the back of your head. "Fucking cum all over me...mmm."

Stiles wrapped his arm around your thigh and moved to lay you out across his bed, moving quickly to dip his head down between your legs. You were still cumming when his mouth worked against your wet pussy. You screamed his name and reached down to grip tightly to his hair as his tongue worked against your slit. It wasn't long till he made you cum again as he tasted your sensitive, wet cunt.

"N-No...no more...please.." You stuttered out as your body shook a little, coming down from your second orgasm.

Stiles hummed as he pulled away, licking your arousal from his bottom lip as he pulled back from between your legs. "You have the sweetest fucking pussy, angel, I swear."

You couldn't even think, just whimpered softly as you felt him kiss up your body slowly. Stiles was soon hovering over you, a slight smile on his face, as he stared down at you. His lips pressed along the underside of your jaw before soon he was lightly kissing your lips. You blinked your eyes open slowly and stared up at him.

"Hey," Stiles smirked,

"Hi." You spoke softly, shifting under him slightly and moaning as you felt his hard cock against your pussy. "Mmmm...hello..."

You moved a hand down between the two of you and gently wrapped your hand around him, stroking him slowly before laying him perfectly against your slit. You watched as his eyes closed, moaning as he felt you wet and slick against him. Gently you rocked your hips up to meet with his.

"Oh fuck..." Stiles moaned. "Just like that...just like that, good girl...oh, make me cum...make me cum for you baby..."

Stiles started to move against you love the feeling of your pussy wet against him. It didn't take long till quickly Stiles started to lose control of himself, grinding his hips harder against you, before moaning your name. Between the two of you, you could feel his cum spread across your lower stomach.

"Holy fucking...shit..." Stiles panted, resting against you. You didn't care, you like feeling his weight against you.

credit: @strangerquinns tumblr