Ticket master.

I'm skipping episode 1 and 2, because I don't wanna do them again.

Scarlet Stripe, an earth pony who special talent is in plants is at her friend Apple farm, Applejack ( male version of the female Applejack and you can look up any gender bent version I will have in this book).

( This is Scarlet.)

Dusk Shine an male purple unicorn also came out to help with a baby Dragon named Babra hanging around.

( Male version of Twlight sparkle and female version of Spike).

They all carrying bag full of Apples back to the barn while Babra throw some Apples off trying to find a good Apple to eat.

But Scarlet picks the thrown apples and put them into her bag.

Applejack: Thank you kindly Dusk, Scarlet, for helping me out
I bet with Big McIntosh that I can get these golden Delisious in the barn by lunch time.
If I win, he'll gonna walk down the street wearing Grannys, greddles.

Scarlet Stripe: No problem Applejack, always happy to help a friend.

Dusk: No problem at all Applejack but I'm glad the goal is lunch time.
All this hard work is making me hungry.

Babra: I know right.

But Dusk got hit by an Apple that Babra threw behind her and gave the baby dragon a glare.

Scarlet Stripe: Babra please, stop throwimg the Apples out, Applejack and his family worked hard, it not nice to throw them around.

Dusk: Scarlet right and please Babra, you been lounging on my back all morning while we Worked.

Babra: Exsacly, You three took so long, I missed snack time!

Dusk Tummy then grows showing that the stallion os hungry for some food.

Dusk: I better guess we get some food.

Babra then throws an apple ofc again and Scarlet catch the apple and put it into the bag.

She galres at the young dragon who stopped throwing apples off but just looks throw the bags of apples that Dusk is carrying.

But then Babra pulls out a big bright red apple that looked good to eat.

Dusk: Oh Babra that looks Delious.

Then the dragon hurrly ate the apple in one big bite because she was hungry and Dusk got mad that he wasn't able atleast to try the apple.

Dusk: Babra!

Babra: Wait?

Babra then hold her mouth as she felt something when he was forced to open her mouth which let out and burp and some smoke which turn into a letter.

Dusk: Its a lette4 from Lord Solaris.

Babra grabbed the letter, opened it and read it out out for the othe three ponys to hear.