chapter ten: night dancer

Start from the beginning

jungkook blushed at seeing taehyung's dumb but at the same time sexy smirk still keeping his dancer expression, being about to stand up when suddenly taehyung switches their positions, being between jks legs pinning his wrists with own hands top of the world but I'm still not free, It's such a secret that I keep until it's gone, I can never find peace. brace my whole life just to be

taehyung smirks at seeing how jungkook got shy so easily and leans down to kiss his lips deeply, pushing his tongue inside of these red mouth making jungkook melt in just one second still having wrists under tae's power. as If his whole body had to obey this tall, handsome man. we don't gotta to be in love, no. I don't gotta to be the one no... the kiss wasn't erotic or any of that, it was full of passion and emotions as well but not in aggressive way, still it was and felt so hot and good. for both of them.

when the kiss had to come to stop because of the lack of air, jungkook breaths in and out quickly thinking about what to say but couldn't. "okay, It's official. you can't dominate me" taehyung said smirking, letting go of jks wrists sitting up meanwhile jungkook speechless did the same. starting at taehyung still in shock how the whole scene was a reflection of his innermost imagination.

"I-I" jungkook tried, staring into taes eyes who licks lips trying to not be too obvious how his shyness towards him makes him turn on even more "a-are you doing anything now?" jungkook breaths out making taehyung smirk even more, enjoying his victory while saying "come on" helping jungkook to stand up.

———

"mmhhmmm tae~" jungkook bites lower lip with closed eyes, being pushed against the wall all naked having wrapped arms and legs around taes body like koala. they're in jks dormitory, in his bedroom.

taehyung with jeans slide to knees was thrusting into him, kissing/licking his neck now moving to his cherry lips. jungkook kisses back, running palms through taes hair absolutely loving the feeling of taehyung fucking him against a wall so good. he never thought that will end up having sex in such a way but wasn't complaining, he loved the way taehyungs personality was so hot and attractive making their every moment even more enjoyable. not mentioning how handsome he is.

the whole kiss was messy, deep but really really passionate. jungkook was kissing taehyung between moans, feeling how taehyung slowly began to speeds up while trusting even deeper into him when suddenly taehyung groans against jks lips making him feel the warm liquid filling his body. taehyung came into jungkook unprotected, still slowly trusting into him while jungkook did the same. arching back meanwhile.

"ahhhh~ mhhmmm oh" jungkook moans highly against taes lips when the kiss came to stop making taehyung smirk, biting lower lip "you're so tight, I love being inside of you" he said lowely, the younger blushes whispering "I love having you inside of me...". "you know, you called me a weird nickname, If I heard that right" taehyung started, brushing nose against jks playfully who asked confused "what?"

"you called me 'tae' " taehyung smirks making jungkooks ears turn red "I did?" he asked, the elder nods smirking even more "sorry, I haven't even noticed", "I like that, you can call me that but under one condition" taehyung said leaning closer to jks lips not kissing them yet making jungkook a little bit impatient because was still inside of him. the vibration made that even harder, for both of them.

"only you will call me that, no one else. do you understand?" taehyung whispers, licking jks lower lip who arches back even more impatient, nodding while mumbling something. "I asked you something" taehyung said pushing himself deeper into jungkook who moans out loudly "yes, I do ah~" making taehyung attack his lips, kissing him hardly when suddenly both of them heard knocking.

"jungkook?" namjoon asked confused while both of them broke the kiss, jungkook covers tae's mouth with hand. namjoon came back to their dorm, he was supposed to be later today.

"are you there? I heard screaming" namjoon asked confused, pressing the handle but the door were luckily locked. jungkook all scared that his friend will see him that way started panicking but tried to as well keep the conversation as normal as possible "yeah yeah, I'm here! I'm fine!" jungkook screams making taehyung chuckle, the elder was quickly shushed by jks hand again.

"why did you lock the door? and why are you so breathless, are you okay?" namjoon asked, looking at the door hearing jungkook scream back "I'm fine! yes! don't worry really I just um" staring into taes eyes who with wrapped arms around his waist nuzzle face into his crook of neck just to kiss the soft skin wetly "I-I just" jungkook started, panicking when taehyung started slowly trusting into him, suddenly hitting his prostate. ohhhhhhhhhh fickfhdbnnd

"I AM WATCHING PORN!" jungkook suddenly screams making namjoon gasp and as well taehyung "oh" namjoon breaths out while taehyung this time gave up and started laughing into jks neck who pulls him closer to skin to make him be as quiet as possible.

"then I'm gonna go um enjoy? I guess, yeah um bye kookie have fun with- okay sorry, bye" namjoon said while leaving his friend alone and also their dorm permanently making jungkook finally properly take a breath, hiding face in hands flustrated hearing how taehyung laugh a little at him, massaging his waist for some sort of sign of comfort.

"hey, you okay?" taehyung chuckles, grabbing jks both hands down who all red looked into his eyes with those doe eyes "why are you so red?" taehyung asked confused making jungkook blush even more, hid face in the crook of tae's neck now making the elder laugh at that, hugging the younger tightly.

"so, wanna watch a porn together?"

"OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!"

———•
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR OVER 1,4k like !!!! I love u ❤️

okaaaay so THAT WAS FUCKING um SOMETHING RIGHT? ❤️‍🔥 THE SONG IS SO HOT ik the lyrics sometimes are kind of 🌚 but anyway I like it, enjoy angels 💜💜💜 take care and see you soooooon in the next chapter!! 🤞🏻- ‚One of the girls' by The weeknd, ...

- ‚One of the girls' by The weeknd, Lily-Rosè Depp, Jennie from BLACKPINK 1:58min - 4:4min

okaaaay so THAT WAS FUCKING um SOMETHING RIGHT? ❤️‍🔥 THE SONG IS SO HOT ik the lyrics sometimes are kind of 🌚 but anyway I like it, enjoy angels 💜💜💜 take care and see you soooooon in the next chapter!! 🤞🏻- ‚One of the girls' by The weeknd, ...

taehyungggg, he's so cute 😭😭😭

see ya