The wolf bit the stick in her hand, and then threw the stick aside with great force. Tan Xiaoshi fell to the ground because of its force.

  The wolf didn't give her a chance to react, biting the animal skin bra on her back, and then started running towards the door.

  Tan Xiaoshi was so shaken that her internal organs were dislocated. She gritted her teeth and thought of a way to escape.

  When Pearly saw the wolf taking away Tan Xiaoshi, she turned pale with fright, and then hurriedly called the other orcs.

  There were about a dozen ghost beasts that broke into the tribe, but they were all fierce, and the males in the tribe spent some effort to subdue them.

  However, the wolf holding Tan Xiaoshi in its mouth rushed out regardless. The male in the tribe was afraid of hurting Tan Xiaoshi and did not launch a too fierce offensive, so they just let him rush out.

  The wolf beast that ran out of the tribe became even more unscrupulous, and let out a low roar similar to victory from its throat.

  The size of the wolf beast is much larger than that of ordinary wolves, and its endurance is naturally more than ten times that of ordinary wolves.

  It ran far away with Tan Xiaoshi in its mouth, and it slowly slowed down until there were no chasing orcs behind it.

  At this moment, Tan Xiaoshi saw the right opportunity, and while he was relaxing, he raised his hand and punched the wolf in the eye.

  The wolf beast felt the pain and opened its mouth. Tan Xiaoshi took this opportunity and ran away.

  She really should have brought a backpack with her, that would have made her escape more likely.

  Tan Xiaoshi's force was very strong. Although it was not enough to blind the wolf beast, it still allowed it to relax for a while.

  When the pain in his eyes gradually improved, the wolf blew out a few puffs of hot air angrily, squinted his other uninjured eye, and then caught up with him smelling Tan Xiaoshi's scent.

  The danger that was getting closer and closer made the hairs on Tan Xiaoshi's back stand up. She looked back and saw an angry wolf rushing towards her.

  Tan Xiaoshi stopped, then turned around, spread her legs slightly, arched her body, and waited for the wolf to approach.

  The wolf's eyes flashed with bloodlust, and he bared his sharp fangs and rushed in the direction of Tan Xiaoshi.

  And just when he was about to pounce on Tan Xiaoshi, Tan Xiaoshi suddenly rolled around, and the wolf beast's eyes suddenly widened, because there was a big tree behind Tan Xiaoshi, but because the wolf beast was too angry, it Didn't care.

  The wolf was too close to the big tree, and his speed was so fast that it was too late to stop immediately, and hit the tree hard with a "bang".

  Tan Xiaoshi stood up and gasped for air.

  The wolf fell to the ground, with a lot of blood flowing from its head, and its round eyes were soon stained red.

  dead?

  Because of the previous lesson, Tan Xiaoshi did not dare to step forward, but turned around and continued running.

  An angry wolf roar came from behind. Sure enough, the orcs' vitality is very tenacious!

  Tan Xiaoshi's all-out running and the urgent dodge just now had depleted most of Tan Xiaoshi's strength.

  The wolf beast behind her was completely enraged by her. She thought that if the wolf beast caught up with her again this time, it would definitely kill her without a doubt!

  She stopped running, picked up a sharper stone from the ground and held it in her hand, then watched the wolf approaching her little by little.

  The wolf beast also learned the lesson and stopped when it was some distance away from Tan Xiaoshi. Then he exhaled a few breaths and approached Tan Xiaoshi step by step with pride and excitement in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: The tough female

Tan Xiaoshi looked at the wolf beast quietly, and the wolf beast looked around Tan Xiaoshi, and then rushed towards Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi dodged to the side, and then when the wolf came to her side, she jumped on the wolf's back, holding its ears with one hand, and smashing the stone in her hand on its head.

  "Ouch..." the wolf beast yelled. It thought about Tan Xiaoshi and would hide, but it didn't expect that she would jump on him!

  Tan Xiaoshi struck quickly and harshly. The wolf howled and tried to throw Tan Xiaoshi off, but Tan Xiaoshi grabbed its ears very tightly. If it exerted more force, she would probably have her own ears too. Pulled off.

  Because the wolf was swinging wildly, Tan Xiaoshi did not hit it on the head every time. At this time, half of the wolf's body was almost dyed red.

  The wolf got angry, aimed at a tree and rushed over. Tan Xiaoshi secretly said something bad, jumped off the wolf, and suddenly lay down on the grass.

  The wolf didn't hit the tree this time. It felt Tan Xiaoshi leave his body, then turned around and ran towards Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi wanted to stand up, but there was a heartbreaking pain in her left foot.

  I accidentally sprained my foot when I jumped off the wolf!

  damn it!

  Tan Xiaoshi cursed in a low voice, and just as she stood up, the wolf beast was already approaching.

  She clenched the stone in her hand and decided to make a final counterattack.

  Then, she suddenly saw a flash of white light in front of her eyes, followed by a loud bang, and the wolf beast was violently swept to a nearby tree.

  Tan Xiaoshi seemed to hear the sound of bones breaking.

  The wolf beast was completely dead this time.

  Tan Xiaoshi raised her head, and a handsome face looked at her not far above her head.

  She was frightened by the face that suddenly appeared and took a step back, then frowned in pain.

  The half-human, half-snake man in the tree frowned when he saw Tan Xiaoshi, a hint of distress flashed in his eyes, and then he swiped his snake's tail and rolled up Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi was startled by Locke's sudden move, but he had just saved her, so he probably had no ill intentions towards her.

  So she let Locke roll her up the tree.

  Locke placed her on a thick tree branch, and then the snake slid in front of her.

  "Does it hurt?" He stretched out his slender hand, but did not touch her ankle.

  Tan Xiaoshi was never a delicate girl, so she smiled at him and said, "It's okay, thank you."

  Although Locke's face still looked calm, there was a bit of heartache in his eyes. He picked up Tan Xiaoshi and nimbly descended from the tree with the snake's body.

  "I'll take you back to see the doctor."

  Locke's speed was very fast and steady. He held Tan Xiaoshi and moved quickly in one direction.

  "I'm fine, you don't have to be so anxious." Because of Locke's speed, Tan Xiaoshi subconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck.

  Locke stiffened, but his speed still did not slow down.

  When Tan Xiaoshi saw that Locke ignored her words, she stopped making any sound.

  Locke doesn't take her back to Hill's tribe, but to a larger tribe.

  When we got to the tribe and talked about poetry, we suddenly thought of Hill.

  Hill will be very anxious when he comes back and finds out that she has been kidnapped by a wolf beast.

  The doctor Locke took her to see was a middle-aged man, but even though he was older, the man still looked handsome.

  He looked at the doctor very carefully and naturally not too quickly. By the time he finished examining Tan Xiaoshi, it was already half an hour later.