Chapter 11-15

Magsimula sa umpisa

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Are there competitors?

There were only waves on the water, but no snakes or birds.

  After a while, a man with white hair suddenly emerged from the water. He turned his back to them, with his long, straight white hair sticking to his strong back. This scene was really a visual impact.

  The females by the river were again dizzy by the beauty in front of them, and all of them had their eyes opened.

  The white-haired man slowly stood up in the water, and only when the water reached his waist did he slowly turn around.

  His face was so pale that it seemed bloodless, and his red eyes were calm and even a little indifferent. His abdominal muscles were looming on the water, and every part of his body seemed to be painted perfectly. Even Tan Xiaoshi, a special soldier, couldn't help but want to applaud his figure.

  Of course, his perfection is far more than just his figure. His face is what confuses all the females.

  His indifferent eyes briefly glanced at the people by the river, and then sank into the water again.

  After a while, a big gray bird emerged from the water, and a white snake head was holding its leg in its mouth, swimming slowly in the river.

  The big bird's eyes were half-opened, its wings flapped from time to time, and it allowed the python to drag itself.

  But when its eyes came into contact with Tan Xiaoshi, their eyes suddenly lit up.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought it was her illusion, but this time, Big Bird suddenly turned into a handsome man covered in flesh.

  However, this handsome man is not the white-haired man just now. It seems that the white python is the white-haired man.

  The handsome man with black hair and piercing red eyes looked at Tan Xiaoshi. He ignored that his quilt was being held by a python and waved to Tan Xiaoshi, "Female! So you are here!" Tan Xiaoshi Shi looked around. She was a little far away from the females. There was only Hill next to her. Was he really talking to her?

  Does he know her?

  The handsome man was pulled further and further away by the python. At this time, he finally reacted and hit the python on the head. "Dead snake, let me go!" The python did not move much and continued to pull.

  The handsome man became anxious and pumped his leg hard, "Locke, as long as you let go, I will take care of all your prey for a month!"

  The python suddenly stopped, narrowed its red eyes, and then released its mouth.

  The handsome man got free and hurriedly swam towards Tan Xiaoshi. He was very fast and landed on the shore in a few seconds. He walked up to Tan Xiaoshi and said, "Female, I saw you in the forest yesterday!" Tan Xiaoshi My eyes were dazzled by the white flesh. Don't the males here like wearing clothes?

  She looked intently into the handsome man's eyes, but she couldn't remember when she had seen him.

  Perhaps Tan Xiaoshi's gaze was too direct, but the handsome man was a little shy when she looked at her, "I saw you hiding in the grass."

  Tan Xiaoshi understood clearly, he is a bird, his eyesight is naturally good, and he can detect things in the sky She wasn't surprised either.

  Hill was alert when the handsome man greeted Tan Xiaoshi, and now he looked at the handsome man with a ferocious expression.

  Someone wanted to take advantage of his female so soon? no way!

  Then the handsome man didn't look at Hill at all. All his eyes were on Tan Xiaoshi from the beginning to the end.

  Although the handsome man didn't seem to care about Hill, he scolded Locke dozens of times in his heart!

  Damn Locke, if it hadn't been for him yesterday, it would have been the female he discovered first, and then a lion wouldn't have got on first!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: I dare not look at that scene

Tan Xiaoshi didn't know the mental activities of the two beasts around her at this time, so she just smiled politely at the beautiful black-haired man.

  When the handsome man saw Tan Xiaoshi smiling at him, his heart skipped a beat, and then he said shyly, "My name is Yi."

  "Tan Xiaoshi." Tan Xiaoshi said her name.

  Yi was stunned for a moment, then realized.

  Hill made an unpleasant warning sound from his throat.

  It turns out that the female's name is Tan Xiaoshi, but she didn't even tell him much!

  Hill's heart was filled with soreness, and when she saw Yi, she still wanted to speak, so she said before him: "Are you hungry? I'll prepare something for you." She ate too much meat last night, and she really didn't feel hungry, so she talked Xiao Shi shook his head.

  "Let's go back and hang up the clothes!" Hill rolled his eyes and saw the camouflage uniform placed on the stone.

  Only then did Yi turn his attention to the lion. His beautiful red eyes narrowed slightly. This lion was so annoying.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at the clothes on the stone. Well, she really should hang the clothes up as soon as possible, because she didn't wear underwear after taking a shower last night, and she felt too insecure with the wind underneath!

  "Okay, let's go back." So, this time she nodded.

  Hill was overjoyed, but kept calm on his face as he went to get his clothes from the rocks by the river.

  However, just as Hill stretched out his hand, the clothes on the stone were swept away by a white light and fell into the river.

  Hill suddenly looked at the white python in the water and sharpened his sharp teeth.

  The boa constrictor was flipping recklessly in the water. Snakes love water, so I think it was just an accident.

  "Locke, take care of your tail." Yi saw the scene in front of him and said to the big python in the river with a smile.

  Locke stopped rolling at this time, and then slowly poked the snake's head out of the water.

  The white snake head poked out of the water, but this move almost made Tan Xiaoshi go berserk.

  Ahhhh!

  Why did he get into her ******!

  The snake-like Locke realized that there was something on his head, and then he turned into a human form. Well, the picture of a beautiful man holding a pink **** is really eye-catching. Sorry, she doesn't want to see it!

  Tan Xiaoshi almost died!

  Locke took off the *** on his head and pinched a corner with his long, slender hands, then frowned and looked at it carefully.

  When Hill saw Tan Xiaoshi washing clothes in the morning, he was curious about the two strange little things. Is she sure that those two little things were worn on her body?

  Tan Xiaoshi seldom blushed, but at this moment her face was already burning. Fortunately, there was oil paint on her face, which could not be seen by outsiders.

  Looking at the curious and inquiring expressions of the beasts, Tan Xiaoshi suddenly realized that they didn't know what they were doing.

  Thinking of this, she calmed down her thoughts and called Hill lightly.

  Just as Hill was about to enter the water, a snake's tail appeared in the water. With a sweep of the snake's tail, the clothes in the water reached the shore.

  Hill picked up the clothes in the water and twisted them. Since Locke didn't mean it, he wouldn't care.

  "Let's go." Hill took the clothes and walked to Tan Xiaoshi and urged.

  Tan Xiaoshi struggled a little while looking at her *****, but walked to the river and said to Locke: "The thing in your hand is also mine."

  Hill originally thought the little thing was useless, So I didn't care about it, but it seems that that thing is very important to females.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: I'am hungry, it works!

Locke raised his eyelids and looked at Tan Xiaoshi with a pair of cold red eyes.

  He hooked the ***** between his white fingers and stretched out the slender letter, making a 'hissing' sound.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't know what he was doing and looked at him with doubtful eyes.

  Of course, if Tan Xiaoshi knew that not only did Locke smell the female scent on her inner body, but also where the smell came from, she would definitely want to beat him up!

  Locke's cold eyes seemed to soften a bit. He swung his tail, swam to the shore, and handed the **** to Tan Xiaoshi himself.

  Tan Xiaoshi took it and said politely: "Thank you."

  After saying that, she turned around and left the river with Hill.

  And because the sudden appearance of Locke and Yi attracted the attention of the females over there, they had long forgotten about Tan Xiaoshi and only looked at the rare and beautiful man in front of them.

  It wasn't until Tan Xiaoshi and Hill disappeared completely that Locke and Yi looked back.

  Locke looked at Yi indifferently and said, "I'm hungry."

  Yi glanced at the nymphomaniac females, all he thought about was talking about poetry, and naturally he didn't have a good look towards Locke.

  "Wait, don't starve to death!" After saying that, he turned around and turned into a big bird, then flapped his wings and flew away.

  Locke's face remained expressionless, and he stretched out his letter and sniffed the air. There was still a bit of female fragrance in the air.

  Then, he transformed into a full snake shape, got into the bottom of the water, and disappeared.

  The females on the shore all looked reluctant to see the handsome man leave, and the most beautiful female stamped her feet in anger.

  She has always wanted Locke to be her partner. Firstly, she really likes Locke, and secondly, Locke is a level three beast. If he marries her, then he will belong to their tribe.

  But when she met Locke, he was not from their tribe. There were not many opportunities for her to meet Locke, and Locke never responded to her every time!

  Hill was depressed and silent all the way. When he got home, he hung up the wet clothes as Tan Xiaoshi said, but his handsome face was still lack of energy.

  However, Tan Xiaoshi didn't know why the lion was unhappy, but she had a way to make him happy.

  "Hill, I'm hungry."

  Sure enough, when Hill heard this, his face suddenly became energetic, "I'm going to hunt."

  Tan Xiaoshi stopped Hill who was about to run out and said, "I'll go with you. You take me to the place where you were besieged by tigers yesterday."

  "No, it's too dangerous outside. What if you were captured while I was hunting!" Hill refused decisively after hearing what Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while, she just wanted to take a look at the place yesterday to see if she could find anything.

  "Then you don't need to hunt for now. I'm not that hungry. You can take me there to have a look."

  Hill thought for a while, then shook his head and frowned: "No, my level is low. Once I encounter with a strong opponent, you will be in danger."

  Although the orcs are reluctant to admit that their abilities are insufficient, when it comes to the safety of females, they have to face the problem squarely.

  Therefore, Hill made up his mind at this time, he must become strong!

  But even so, he also knew clearly that it was impossible for a female to have only one male beside her, because this would not only be detrimental to the safety of the female, but would also reduce the fertility level.