Chapter 4

"TreeClan Cat?!" Silverpaw backed away, until she touched the vines surrounding her traitorous mother's den, glaring at her mother with angry hurt. Once she was out of the den she raced out of the camp, as far as she could until she found herself at the border separating Badgerpaw's clan and and hers. At the border, she lay down and tried to clear her thoughts. "No,no,no,no it can't be happening," Silverpaw murmured, curling into a ball. "What can't be happening?" 'That voice!' Silverpaw looked up to see the black tom, smiling down at her. Badgerpaw's beautiful green eyes met her lime ones. "My mother just reveled who my father is," she said, sighing,"it's not pretty." Badgerpaw pricked his ears. "Who is it," he asked. "Can't say, I can just say he's from a different clan." At this Badgerpaw lowered his ears snarled and started stalking something, returning with a mouse. "Here," he said,"I have a feeling this is going to take long. Going back to what you said about your father, Foreststar has been missing a while, and according to my father who is close friends with our leader, Foreststar says that he's just hunting, but just yesterday he came back with some orange fluff on him, does your mother happen to have orange fur?" Silverpaw nearly choked on the mouse she eating, it was all clicking together. "Flame-coloured, yes. Oh StarClan! Badgerpaw don't you see? It's all clicking! There's a possibility Flarestar and Foreststar are mates!" Badgerpaw's eyes widened. "You're cool, friends?" Badgerpaw asked. "Friends." Silverpaw started toward her clan. "Goodbye, Badgerpaw." Badgerpaw smiled. "Bye!" When, Silverpaw walked into camp she swamped with questions to which she answered,"Just needed a walk." Silverpaw walked over to mother. "I've decided to forgive you." Flarestar nodded. "Your reaction was normal." Silverpaw went up to Sagepaw. "Please don't claw me but my mom says you can't go to gatherings until you and Wingpaw make up." Sagepaw mumbled something and went to apprentice den, meanwhile Wingpaw was sorting herbs, Silverpaw hoped they made up by Wingpaw's medicine cat ceremony or Sagepaw's warrior one. Silverpaw went to the apprentice den to await the coming gathering.