Prologue

I smiled happily as my husband held my beautiful baby, people disagree with my choice on having my baby at home but it's perfect. Nothing could m- Suddenly I heard low growls and my husband handed me Chase then shifted. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" He theathened. "I AM ALPHA BOW YOUR HEAD IN RESPECT." The strange man commanded. My husband growled slightly but obeyed, because we are not high class and he is high class. The man walked into our home and glanced at me and Chase. "Listen James, if you do not kill those people I told you to I will burn this house to the ground and kill all of you!!!" The alpha shouted. "I can't just kill these people! If I'm caught I could be jailed or worse killed!!" "One...." The alpha began to count. "Two..." "Three..." "If I get to fucking ten all of you will be dead! Including the damn kid!" I whimpered at the thought of anything happening to him, with all of the attention on my husband I took the neckless from around my neck and put it around Chase, then I mumbled the protection spell for it. Now he will always be protected and kept from harm as along as he wears this neckless. "Six.."
"Seven..." "Eight...." "Nine..." "Ten..." I glanced lovingly at James and gave a quick kiss to Chase, Suddenly the alpha took hold of my husband's neck and a loud crack was heard.... NO!!!!! I began sobbing... The man I love so much is dead..... "Peter kill the woman, give me the boy!" I held Chase tightly in my arms and tried to run out of the house but two large men roughly pushed me back. When I turned around I felt myself falling to the ground and my baby crying and the alpha laughing like a mad man.............