Chaos

I'm updating today, because I was in a car crash this week. For some odd reason that has scared me enough that I feel inspired to write. I don't know why, nor do I care, no one got injured but my car was destroyed. I and my companion were very lucky. Now on with the Story!
........................................................
Mirabel smiled as her (sister and brothers) Cousins sat down beside her. She watched as her (parents) Tia and Tio sat down on the other side of Dolores. She watched as the rest of her family looked confused by the set up, before Abuela got angry. "Mirabel, you will sit with the cold side of the family not the warm side. Mirabel says nothing as she continues to bounce Antonio on her legs. Dolores smiles slightly as Camilo puts an arepa on Antonio's plate. Mirabel smiles as well at the display of affection, after all Camilo never shared his food. Abuela continues to order Mirabel to sit elsewhere, but Mirabel ignores her. Finally Abuela orders Castia to force her to her room, and Casita complies. Mirabel shrugs as she's moved to the nursery. She sighs as the door locks behind her, and can't help but feel a little bittersweet. Today her and Camilo's birthday. They had always shared one, after all she came too early. She was born one hour after him, and immediately he became her Mellizo. Of course, she couldn't have her birthday on the same day as Camilo, they needed to have separate days. So, they always celebrated the day after her birthday, at least until her failed ceremony. They stopped celebrating after that. She had hoped this year would be different.
/|^+^|\/|^+^|\/|^+^|\/|^+^|\/|^+^|\
At the table No one on the warm side had been prepared for that. Isabella smiled and laughed, "of course my sister would be such a brat on her Primos day, I'll apologize for her Camilo. You know how she can be, I'm sure she'll apologize on her own tomorrow." Isabella said with a superior tone in her voice. No one said anything for a moment, until Camilo stood, "Today is her day as well, or have you forgotten that we share a birthday?! She never got to celebrate it with me. I think the least we can do is throw her a quinceanera, don't you agree?" With that he looked at his parents who had started smiling once they saw where he was going with this. "Of course, mijo. She'll love it I'm sure. We can even plan it for tonight, we can invite everyone she knows and have a big party for her." Abuela glared at all of them for suggesting it before hissing out, "We will do no such thing. That girl does not deserve a party, and we will not throw her one." With that she began assigning chores before leaving, refusing to hear anything they said.