part-16 A Joyous Reunion

The day had finally arrived when Minji went into labor, and she was rushed to the hospital with their families by her side. The excitement and nervousness were palpable as they awaited the arrival of their twin boys.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Jimin was in the midst of his world tour, performing on stages across different countries. He was deeply dedicated to his career, but his heart was always with Minji and their unborn sons.

One evening, as the tour continued, Jimin's bandmates, aware of the impending birth, decided it was time to share the incredible news with him. They had arranged for a video call during one of his breaks.

As Jimin settled into his dressing room, he received the call from his bandmates. They appeared on the screen, their faces filled with excitement.

Namjoon, with a wide grin, began, "Jimin, we have something important to tell you."

Jimin, eager to hear any news from home, leaned closer to the screen. "What is it?"

Taehyung couldn't contain his excitement any longer. "Jimin, Minji gave birth to the twins today!"

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief, and he could feel tears welling up. "Twins? Are you serious?"

Jungkook nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, twins! Two healthy baby boys. Minji and the babies are doing great."

Jimin's heart swelled with a mix of emotions—joy, relief, and longing. He couldn't believe he was a father to two sons. Tears streamed down his face as he choked back his overwhelming feelings.

Without hesitation, Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung through the video call, pulling him into a tight embrace. He cried tears of happiness, his voice breaking with emotion. "Thank you for telling me. I wish I could be there with them right now."

Taehyung patted Jimin's back through the screen, his own eyes misty with tears. "We know, Jimin. We'll make sure to keep you updated, and you'll meet your sons soon."

As Jimin wiped away his tears, he knew that he had the love and support of his bandmates, who were like family to him. They had shared this incredible moment with him, bridging the physical distance that separated them.

Jimin continued the tour, performing with even more passion and dedication, knowing that he was now a father to twin boys. His heart swelled with love for Minji and their sons, and he couldn't wait for the day he could hold them in his arms.

The days turned into weeks, and Jimin's tour continued. He relied on daily video calls to see Minji and their sons, sharing in their daily routines, and sending his love across the miles.

Finally, the tour came to an end, and Jimin's return to South Korea was eagerly awaited by his family and bandmates. He couldn't wait to hold his twin boys for the first time and start this new chapter of their lives together as a family.

As he stepped off the plane and into the airport, he was met with a warm welcome from his bandmates and family. But the most precious moment awaited him at home—the reunion with Minji and their sons.

Jimin's heart raced as he entered their home, where he was greeted by the sweetest sight. Minji, holding their twin boys in her arms, smiled radiantly as she saw her husband for the first time in months.

Jimin couldn't hold back his tears of joy as he approached them. He gently took one of the babies into his arms and looked at Minji with overwhelming love. "I can't believe I'm finally here with you and our sons."

Minji's eyes glistened with tears as she kissed Jimin softly. "Welcome home, Daddy. Meet our sons."

Jimin hugged the baby close, his heart filled with love and gratitude. He had missed so much, but now he was ready to make up for lost time as they embarked on this incredible journey of parenthood together.

Their love was a treasure, a love that had started with a bet but had become the greatest adventure of their lives. And now, it was a love that had brought them twin boys, a new chapter filled with boundless joy, love, and togetherness.

Thanks for reading