part-13 Double the Joy

As Minji's pregnancy continued to progress, the excitement surrounding the arrival of their first child grew with each passing day. Jimin and Minji had decided to have a gender reveal party to share this special moment with their loved ones.

They invited their bandmates, close friends, and family members to their home, where they had set up a beautifully decorated space for the reveal. The anticipation in the air was palpable as everyone gathered, eagerly awaiting the news.

Jimin and Minji stood together, holding a large box filled with balloons, each one representing the gender of their baby. They exchanged excited glances, their hearts racing with anticipation.

With a deep breath, they opened the box, and blue balloons floated out, filling the room with a sea of blue. Cheers and applause erupted as their loved ones realized that they were expecting a baby boy.

Jimin and Minji hugged and kissed, their happiness overflowing. "We're having a baby boy," Minji exclaimed with tears of joy in her eyes.

Their bandmates congratulated them, offering their best wishes. "That's amazing!" Taehyung exclaimed, and Namjoon added, "You're going to be wonderful parents."

The room was filled with laughter, excitement, and the promise of a bright future for their family. But little did they know, there was one more surprise waiting for them.

As the celebration continued, Jimin and Minji received an unexpected message from their doctor. They had scheduled an ultrasound for later that day to check on the baby's health. The doctor had some astonishing news to share.

A few hours later, they arrived at the doctor's office, their hearts filled with anticipation. The ultrasound technician smiled and began the examination. Jimin and Minji watched the screen, their eyes widening in astonishment.

The technician grinned and announced, "Congratulations, you're not just expecting one baby boy. You're expecting twins!"

Tears of joy filled their eyes as they saw the two tiny heartbeats on the screen. It was a double surprise they had never expected, and it filled them with an overwhelming sense of gratitude and happiness.

Jimin and Minji left the doctor's office hand in hand, their hearts bursting with love and excitement. They couldn't wait to share the incredible news with their loved ones, knowing that their journey into parenthood was going to be twice as joyous.

Their love was a treasure, a love that had started with a bet but had become the greatest adventure of their lives. And now, it was a love that would extend to their growing family, as they looked forward to the arrival of not one, but two baby boys, a new chapter filled with double the joy and love.

Thanks for reading