fyodor kolosov | individual

Comenzar desde el principio

|personality|

|personality|

fyodor is an enigmatic siberian criminal whose multifaceted personality combines a striking blend of traits. he is an athletic and disciplined individual, maintaining his physique through rigorous workouts and a methodical approach to his daily routine. this discipline extends to his criminal endeavors, as he meticulously plans each operation, leaving little room for error.

despite his criminal lifestyle, fyodor exudes charisma and confidence, often charming his way into various circles and earning the loyalty of those who choose to follow him. he is a decisive leader who takes charge of situations, never wavering in the face of adversity.

fyodor's commitment to his code of honor is unwavering, making him a reliable and dedicated individual, even in his criminal pursuits. he has a rational and realistic outlook on life, always weighing the risks and rewards of his actions. his resourcefulness and competitiveness drive him to outsmart his rivals and stay one step ahead.

underneath his stoic and private exterior lies an intense and fiery personality. he is not afraid to be forceful and assertive when necessary, and his aggressive nature makes him a formidable opponent. fyodor is a proud individual who values his independence and refuses to be controlled by others.

however, he also carries a cynical and nihilistic perspective, viewing the world through a skeptical lens. this, coupled with a tendency toward paranoia, fuels his careful and cautious approach to his criminal activities. fyodor's cold and calculating nature enables him to make ruthless decisions when required, and he can be blunt and abrasive in his interactions with others.

outside of his criminal pursuits, fyodor leads a hedonistic lifestyle, indulging in pleasures that provide a temporary escape from his harsh reality. his neurotic tendencies occasionally surface, adding an unpredictable element to his character. in the criminal underworld, fyodor remains a grim and mysterious figure, leaving behind a trail of intrigue and unanswered questions.

|rank/position|

fyodor works for himself, so if he had to have a position or rank then freelancer would fit best, he does the work he's hired for and nothing else.

|occupation|

fyodor works as a hired gun for criminal groups when they don't want things getting traced back to them. on top of that he also does work on the side as a private detective for the general public in order to keep up a clean outward appearance.  

|achievements|

fyodor hasn't really achieved much in his life to talk about, he does what he can to survive and provide for his loved ones and he doesn't believe in trying hard when he doesn't need to.

|reputation|

fyodor has a sparkling clean reputation to those who know him from his public life. if you talk to anyone who grew up with him, knows his family, or has worked any jobs with him then you'll think he's an incredibly nice young man who lives a fairly mundane life. however, on the inverse those who are aware of him due to his freelance work in the underworld hold him in a vastly different light. there fyodor is seen as a heartless professional who takes on dirty work anywhere from assassinations to cleaning up crime scenes, and he's scarily proficient at it.

|abilities|

n/a

|weapons|

because of the strict gun laws within japan, guns are hard to come by, same with bullets, so while he does own a pistol he often uses it as a last resort because it can bring unwanted attention to him. so typically he prefers the use of knives or just his fists, depending on the situation he's facing.

|skills|

marksmanship, tactical planning and awareness, stealth and infiltration, hand-to-hand combat, weapon customisation, survival skills, intelligence gathering, multilingualism and mental resilience.

|backstory|

fyodor's family originate in siberia however with the fall of the berlin wall his parents who were open communists eventually were ran out by the change in the system of governance, forcing them to flee to their eventual home of japan. fyodor was born a while later in tokyo where he grew up, doing decently in his schooling but never having any ambitions beyond simply graduating and getting a decent paying job. during his adolescence however he was known to get into trouble often, while rarely ever the instigator, he was often a target because of his rather dismissive attitude that was known to anger people when their insults didn't land and would result in frequent fights, ones which fyodor always ended up winning, and those resulted in injuries, which meant he received disapproval from his mother and sister. once graduated fyodor found work as a photographer, but when his mother fell ill he was in desperate need for cash and he turned to crime, starting small with theft before eventually moving his way up to taking work from the yakuza and other private clientele before becoming a well established figure in the criminal world.

|other|

- fyodor is fluent in russian, japanese, mandarin and english. tho right now he is trying to learn french and italian in his spare time.

- fyodor is his family's sole provider, his mother is bedridden and requires professional care while his sister is still in school so he works extra hard for them.

- fyodor feels less and less deserving of his double life, thinking that with all he does he should leave before his sister and mother are caught up in it and simply support them from afar.