The Traveler || Description

Prologue: 

 As Luke travels from place to place, he always wondered where did he belong? 

         Adopted at only 1 week old, he was raised by loving parents who supported everything he did, but he always wondered who was his real parents. Luke never felt like he fitted in anywhere, so he tried out for the basketball team but never felt like it was right for him. 

        He tried out for so many other sports and clubs but nothing felt right to him. He would just stay alone in the library, reading books about different parts of the world he never knew about. 

         After realizing he wanted to travel instead of going straight to college, his parents agreed to let him travel, so Luke can find himself. Once Luke turned 18 years old, Luke left home with just a backpack and his passport, and just went on an adventure. 

        He was off to new places; traveling to place like India, Japan, Russia, etc; while staying at other peoples houses. He would stay with families who opened there houses for travelers, in exchange he would either house sit for the family or help around the house. 

      Luke was in Ireland trying to decide what place he should visit next when he came across a book about Scotland. He was drawn to the beauty of Scotland and the castles, thinking how cool it would be to stay at one. So, looking for a family to stay with, he came across an ad to stay at a castle and he couldn't believe it. He replied to the ad hoping to get a response and he did, the answer was yes. 

     Excited to stay at a castle, he packed up his things and was on his way to Scotland. Not knowing the real adventure is about to began.