𓆰 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞.

Start from the beginning

I look around the room again and then sigh, now unsure on why I'm supposed to do. Am I stuck here in this room or do I get to leave? Do I have to wait for them? I begin to wonder if this is just another situation where I'm forced to do whatever I'm told, I deeply hope it isn't, but what if it is? I don't know these men nor their motives.

I throw the comforter off of my body and hop off of the bed, which is extremely tall, and I didn't know that when I jumped, so when my feet hit the floor, I stumble and have to catch myself on one of the tall bedposts.

"God..." I mumble to myself with an eye roll and keep my hold on the bedpost, using it to steady myself for a second. As I hold onto it, I notice that the wall the bed is on, has a door, this door is bigger than the other two I spotted, its taller and has intricate details carved into it.

I push myself forward and hurry towards it. I place my hand on the golden knob and twist it, I expect it to be locked, but it opens. I peek outside of the now cracked door to just see a simple hallway with dark walls, floors, and arched windows that let in the light from outside. I don't see anybody out there, either.

I pull myself back inside the room and close the door, feeling thankful and relieved that I'm not locked in here. It might not be that bad here then, if they're leaving the door unlocked and not keeping me trapped inside a room.

I feel a little better but I still don't know what to do, so I walk over to the large windows that pretty much make up the wall they're on, and look through them to see the view, which is a large courtyard with a huge fountain in the middle and bright flowers planted around the area. It looks pretty and sun looks like it'd feel lovely to stand under. Maybe I should do that — it will be nice to go outside and give me something to do for a little while as I wait, I could also figure out some of the route of this place.

I feel a little excited as I push away from the window. I'd go now, but I have yet to go to the bathroom, change my clothes, or brush my teeth — I desperately need to find the bathroom, if this room has its own, which I presume it does.

I turn to face the two doors and open one; its, what appears to be, a huge walk-in closet lined with clothing, accessories and shoes. A fancy vanity with a large mirror sits in the corner, makeup and hair products are displayed on it. I nod to myself and then back away, closing the door — I'll check it out more thoroughly when I'm done in the bathroom.

I open the other door next and find what I'm searching for, but its a lot grander than I pictured with fancy tiled floor, sleek white walls, a large glass shower with soaps and other products, a shiny built in bathtub sat in front of a large window that peers over the hills, and then a sink with wooden cabinets and a large mirror above it. As is pretty much everything about this mysterious place, its very nice.

I shut the door and hurry to relive myself after quickly marveling in the bathrooms grandeur. When I'm done, I wash my hands and then brush my teeth with the toothbrush and paste that sat near the sink.

I stare at myself in the mirror after I placed the toothbrush down and scowl at what stares back at me — its, well, me, obviously, just with a large bruise on the left side of my face and a slight black eye, Dans parting gift. My makeup from last night has mostly disappeared, except for the mascara streaks under my eyes and smudge of lipstick on my chin. And my hair is in complete disarray.

I huff and turn the sink back on, I aggressively scrub my face with hot water until my face is no longer smudged up. I pat my face dry with a hand towel and then exit the bathroom into the big closet.